Stevie Nicks: Song Sarah About My Aborted Baby

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
What continues to be ignored in the abortion debate is the fact a majority of women suffer from depression and regret after obtaining an abortion. You take any medication and you are warned one in a million will have smelly farts from this drug. Yet the deathmongers fight against warning women the severe consequences of what will likely happen to them when they abort their baby. Women should have the right to be informed. Period.

Stevie Nicks Confirms Song “Sara” Was About Baby With Don Henley She Aborted

say-what.jpg

Deep down she knows it is wrong, but probably still defends abortion on demand.

They are mentally deranged because they continually go against what they know to be right. That's what I think prompts a great deal of mental illness

They are mentally deranged because they continually go against what they know to be right. That's what I think prompts a great deal of mental illness

The only place that has govt sponsored Abortion on Demand is Israel, yet I dont see any call to defund them which goes to show that Stopping Abortion is top priority!

If you live long enough you'll discover that we all have regrets and most of us have a ghost or two around, not uncommonly one that might have been name Sara had the times or situation been different. It changes nothing.

"I notice you haven't said which of your ex-boyfriends "Hard Advice" is about. That reminds me of a story Don Henley told years ago, about your [Fleetwood Mac] song "Sara." He said you got pregnant while the two of you were dating, and Sara was the name you gave the unborn baby.

Had I married Don and had that baby, and had she been a girl, I would have named her Sara. But there was another woman in my life named Sara, who shortly after that became Mick's wife, Sara Fleetwood.

So what Henley says about the song is accurate, but it's not the entirety of the song?

Right. It's accurate, but not the entirety of it."
Stevie Nicks Admits Past Pregnancy With Don Henley and More About Her Wild History

Yep, life on this rock kiddos...

You have to be criminally insane to kill your baby. It's sad that some women are duped into believing they're doing anything but allowing their baby to be murdered.

You have to be criminally insane to kill your baby. It's sad that some women are duped into believing they're doing anything but allowing their baby to be murdered.
It's not a baby, for that you need time, and luck. And most women don't regret their abortion beyond the fact they felt it necessary at the time. Get the hell out of our way and we'll make abortion what it should be - safe, legal, and rare...

It's not a baby, for that you need time, and luck. And most women don't regret their abortion beyond the fact they felt it necessary at the time. Get the hell out of our way and we'll make abortion what it should be - safe, legal, and rare...

Bed wetter, I prefer if sniveling imbeciles like you have all your genetic garbage flushed or swallowed.

I won't stand in your way at all in fact do me a favor and have your womb professionally sucked out every 28 days just in case..

That doesn't mean I won't acknowledge that it is still murder to have a baby killed because it's more convenient than raising it or even giving it up for adoption.

Like I said, it takes a special kind of evil to want to keep women from being informed about their choices.

How on Earth does one keep people from being informed? Seems only the person them self can keep them self from being informed.

How on Earth does one keep people from being informed? Seems only the person them self can keep them self from being informed.

Consider the libtards here on this forum, they're dedicated to ignorance. They actively block facts, logic, reason and information from penetrating their skulls. They even make efforts to keep other people from being informed by shutting down communication every way the can.

I don't know how they do it, but it must take considerable effort to be deliberately weapons grade stupid.

What continues to be ignored in the abortion debate is the fact a majority of women suffer from depression and regret after obtaining an abortion. You take any medication and you are warned one in a million will have smelly farts from this drug. Yet the deathmongers fight against warning women the severe consequences of what will likely happen to them when they abort their baby. Women should have the right to be informed.
What happens to some women does not mean all women's rights to do what they want with their bodies should be taken away. You say it's about information and I agree that everyone should be informed of all possibilities, but the truth you're avoiding is that the goal of pro-lifers isn't knowledge, it's prohibition.

Consider the libtards here on this forum, they're dedicated to ignorance. They actively block facts, logic, reason and information from penetrating their skulls. They even make efforts to keep other people from being informed by shutting down communication every way the can.

I don't know how they do it, but it must take considerable effort to be deliberately weapons grade stupid.
Logic, my little man? Okay, I present you with a profoundly deformed and suffering neonate, who is in pain you can't control and will die within days no matter what you do. So, what is the logical thing to do in that situation?

The only place that has govt sponsored Abortion on Demand is Israel, yet I dont see any call to defund them which goes to show that Stopping Abortion is top priority!
What!!.lame its a different country,not much relevance to OP at all,but try again.

Not true at all many regret deeply,question,who has held up this belief that people like yourself would make abortion rare,you have had since the 70"s to do that,why hasn't it happened already,there has been nobody in your way to stop you yet it hasn't happened,why?

Logic, my little man? Okay, I present you with a profoundly deformed and suffering neonate, who is in pain you can't control and will die within days no matter what you do. So, what is the logical thing to do in that situation?
So your good with mercy killing? you feel the same about downs babies?

What!!.lame its a different country,not much relevance to OP at all,but try again.

Yeah, different country that you help fund their abortions on demand because life is important!!

Forum List

Back