Steven Pinker: Are you a libertarian? Here's why should vote for Biden

I don't believe this for a second. None of these "I was once a ............but now I'm voting.........are every very believable.

If you are or claim to be a Libertarian you aren't voting for either Biden or Trump.
Winner.

hey Trump, if you want me to do oppo research on Pinker, i'm game!

Pinker spends half the time arguing AGAINST his headline title!
Interesting read.

Indeed, Trump spent in four years what his predecessor spent in eight, and the latter's bill included the tab for the financial meltdown while Trump's trillions of dollars in COVID-19 relief don't even factor into his. The size of government is nearing a record high, notes Brookings Institute's Paul C. Light. "Despite campaign promises to the contrary, Trump opened the contract and grant spigots instead, adding more than two million jobs to the blended federal workforce, including one million in the Departments of Defense, Transportation, and Health and Human Services alone," he maintains.

Libertarians are not supporters of Zionist Treason against America.

All the Zionist Traitors in the "Lincoln Project" are....

And Low IQ Joe is their guy....

just ask the Atlanta Jewish Times ten years ago....

Three, give the go-ahead for U.S.-based Mossad agents to take out a president deemed unfriendly to Israel in order for the current vice president - Low IQ Joe - to take his place, and forcefully dictate that the United States' policy includes its helping the Jewish state obliterate its enemies.

In other words, had the Mossad offed homObama (as it did JFK), Low IQ Joe would lie about that (as LBJ did) and start wars over lies solely for the benefit of Israel....

Libertarians are 180 degrees from Low IQ Joe. Low IQ Joe is for THE MASK and endlessly lying about CV19. The Left's response to CV19 is the scariest assault on freedom in America ever. Once it gets properly outed that CV19 has been gone since May and that the current "outbreak" is just the standard fall flu, many Democrats who lied about CV19 need to face a firing squad.

American Pravda: the ADL in American Society

In our modern era, there are surely few organizations that so terrify powerful Americans as the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) of B’nai B’rith, a central organ of the organized Jewish community.

Mel Gibson had long been one of the most popular stars in Hollywood and his 2004 film The Passion of the Christ became among the most profitable in world history, yet the ADL and its allies destroyed his career, and he eventually donated millions of dollars to Jewish groups in desperate hopes of regaining some of his public standing. When the ADL criticized a cartoon that had appeared in one of his newspapers, media titan Rupert Murdoch provided his personal apology to that organization, and the editors of The Economist quickly retracted a different cartoon once it came under ADL fire. Billionaire Tom Perkins, a famed Silicon Valley venture capitalist, was forced to issue a heartfelt apology after coming under ADL criticism for his choice of words in a Wall Street Journal column. These were all proud, powerful individuals, and they must have deeply resented being forced to seek such abject public forgiveness, but they did so nonetheless. The total list of ADL supplicants over the years is a very long one.

the ADL in American Society

Problem is, Pinker is also an intellectual, so the Trumpster crowd won't relate here.

I certainly agree with all the proffered reasons for not voting for Trump. But they are not reasons to vote "for" Biden. Only the insidious brain-rot of "lesser-of-two-evils" justifies it. And it does not.

Shikha Dalmia is about as much of a Libertarian as B. Hussein is a Christian.

She is a Marxist disguising herself as moderate of Libertarian to capture the attention of dumbass Leftist.

LMAO at just how gullible Leftist are for the Fake News.

Biden is opposed to National Sovereignty, and is a Globalist. He is a liar. There are thousands of statements about his support for The UN's Green New Deal, for Global Government, and all kinds of oppressive Agenda 2030 measures.

Your soul isn't worth lying 24-7.

Just stop.

American Pravda: the ADL in American Society

In our modern era, there are surely few organizations that so terrify powerful Americans as the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) of B’nai B’rith, a central organ of the organized Jewish community.

Mel Gibson had long been one of the most popular stars in Hollywood and his 2004 film The Passion of the Christ became among the most profitable in world history, yet the ADL and its allies destroyed his career, and he eventually donated millions of dollars to Jewish groups in desperate hopes of regaining some of his public standing. When the ADL criticized a cartoon that had appeared in one of his newspapers, media titan Rupert Murdoch provided his personal apology to that organization, and the editors of The Economist quickly retracted a different cartoon once it came under ADL fire. Billionaire Tom Perkins, a famed Silicon Valley venture capitalist, was forced to issue a heartfelt apology after coming under ADL criticism for his choice of words in a Wall Street Journal column. These were all proud, powerful individuals, and they must have deeply resented being forced to seek such abject public forgiveness, but they did so nonetheless. The total list of ADL supplicants over the years is a very long one.

the ADL in American Society

The ADL is a Jew Supremacist group of traitors who gave Zionist Traitor and 911 mastermind George Tenet their "highest award" in 2005, which has since been deleted from their website. While Americans were being burned alive on 911, the ADL was celebrating their investments in gold, oil, the long bond, and defense stocks, knowing full well that Traitor W was 100% on their side and 0% on the side of truth and America.

LBJ and W were the two worst traitors in American history.

Low IQ Joe is next in line, and we already know that.....

" Three, give the go-ahead for U.S.-based Mossad agents to take out a president deemed unfriendly to Israel in order for the current vice president to take his place, and forcefully dictate that the United States' policy includes its helping the Jewish state obliterate its enemies. "

Translation - had the Mossad offed homObama, Low IQ Joe would lie about that, and start wars over lies solely to benefit Israel.

THAT is what the ADL is really all about....

to all libertarians:

if you hate war like i hate war, Trump's your candidate.

Trump said in the SOTU that "great nations don't fight perpetual war"

Forum List

Back