Steven Pinker: Are you a libertarian? Here's why should vote for Biden

I don't believe this for a second. None of these "I was once a ............but now I'm voting.........are every very believable.

If you are or claim to be a Libertarian you aren't voting for either Biden or Trump.

Who cares. Anyone is not a shill should not listen to the master shill.

There are alternatives-

The letter grade I give the debate is a B+. I would grade the debate higher but the questioners when giving questions made speeches. I and others commented it would be better if the questioners just ask the questions instead of making speeches. If comments must be made make them brief and ask the question to the candidates. Who lost this debate? I believe Jo lost by not participating in the debate which she should have. Also, Howie Hawkins of the Green Party wore a mask even though the candidates were social distancing. The mask did not look good and when speaking Howie Hawkins did not sound as good as the other candidates. Independent candidate Brock Pierce seemed to say what he felt the viewers wanted him to say.I and others commented he was saying what he thought we wanted him to say. Don Blankenship of the Constitution Party did a good job answering questions but there was a spark in his demeanor that was missing. He was the opposite of Gloria La Riva in that regard.
Free & Equal Elections: Third Open Presidential Debate Announced for October 24th

• Banned
libertarian ideals are timeless, but they've never been more relevant than they are right now, my friends

• Banned
Pinker admits he has "dubious personal wisdom"...now i get why he endorsed Biden!

Steven is also an atheist who makes fun of religion, once quipping: "if triangles had a God, they would give him 3 sides"

I don't believe this for a second. None of these "I was once a ............but now I'm voting.........are every very believable.

If you are or claim to be a Libertarian you aren't voting for either Biden or Trump.

If you're a big 'L' Libertarian, as in a member of The Libertarian Party, then you will vote for the Libertarian candidate.

If, however, you're philosophically liberterian, who believes belonging to a political consortium is anathema to libertarianism, you'll vote for the candidate who you support.

Biden will bring in millions of people to the country who hate our freedoms and liberties.

He wants to destroy liberty entirely.

A libertarian should have NOTHING to do with Biden. Nor Pinker for that matter.

brothers and sisters: what we will have with Biden, my friends, mankind will literary be reborn, American decency will be reborn.

progress unguided by human decency is not progress!

WE MUST ALL UNITE!

Ron Paul libertarians are for Trump. Gary Johnson libertarians are for Biden

Who the fck is Steven Pinker? Lol
one of the great philosophers of our time, along with Jordan Peterson

In Mr. Pinker's book, "Better Angels" he rightly asserts that we live in what is, statistically, one of the more peaceful epochs of human history. However, the goes on to conclude that this is because of the increase in Statism not, as the title suggest, an evolution towards a more moral society.

He supposes that societies with the largest apparatus of state control are those with the lowest levels of violence.

Unlike his claims on the decline of violence, where he presents statistical data, I take exception with Mr. Pinker's correlation on Statism.

Forum List

Back