Steve Schmidt's Twitter Rant Was Very Informative

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

So a Twitter thread that pretty much focused on Steve going after Meghan for being Meghan -- after 14 years of holding his tongue against her -- ended up becoming a scorched Earth Twitter rant that touched on everything from Sarah Palin being as dumb as we already knew she was all the way to how the McCain campaign became the first real attempt by Russian oligarchs to hand pick their own presidential ticket -- ultimately ending with Steve publishing this....

"This is a story about lying. Public lying. It is a story about Senator John McCain’s lying, and the damage it has done to many people, including me. It is also a story about my lying because, ultimately, John McCain’s lie became mine. The burden of carrying this lie – while being attacked for 14 consecutive years by the bully Megan McCain – has finally reached its end for me. Senator John McCain turned a blind eye to the dealings of his top adviser, Rick Davis, who was making millions of dollars with his partner, Paul Manafort. Manafort was advancing the interests of the Russian Federation in Ukraine and across Eastern Europe. They worked for the Putin puppet Victor Yanukovych and Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska. They advanced Russian interests from the Maidan to Montenegro. John McCain spent his 70th birthday with Oleg Deripaska and Rick Davis on a Russian yacht at anchor in Montenegro."

That is just the tip of the iceberg...it gets drastically worse from there....But I have little sympathy for Steve since he is very much responsible for the current state of affairs in GOP politics....the whole campaigning on depravity that is so popular among current GOP politicians was all Steve's bread and butter..so its funny to see him whining about it now......but I will never forget that thanks to folks like Steve -- they literally had the GOP wanting this moron to be Senator...and very much like most things with Conservatives when something goes bad -- they pretend it never happened....but this definitely happened.....where is Joe the Plumber now anyway?
z_gop.0066 (36).jpg

What about another GOP Senate candidate, Christi O'Donnell?? Is she still trying to prove she isn't a witch?

z_gop.0066 (31).jpg

Today's Conservatives may want to forget about them -- but I won't....thanks for laughs Steve...

Steve Schmidt is not a conservative.

He's a nasty lying Neo-Con.

Neo-Cons are not conservatives. They're war mongering libtards.

So a Twitter thread that pretty much focused on Steve going after Meghan for being Meghan -- after 14 years of holding his tongue against her -- ended up becoming a scorched Earth Twitter rant that touched on everything from Sarah Palin being as dumb as we already knew she was all the way to how the McCain campaign became the first real attempt by Russian oligarchs to hand pick their own presidential ticket -- ultimately ending with Steve publishing this....

"This is a story about lying. Public lying. It is a story about Senator John McCain’s lying, and the damage it has done to many people, including me. It is also a story about my lying because, ultimately, John McCain’s lie became mine. The burden of carrying this lie – while being attacked for 14 consecutive years by the bully Megan McCain – has finally reached its end for me. Senator John McCain turned a blind eye to the dealings of his top adviser, Rick Davis, who was making millions of dollars with his partner, Paul Manafort. Manafort was advancing the interests of the Russian Federation in Ukraine and across Eastern Europe. They worked for the Putin puppet Victor Yanukovych and Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska. They advanced Russian interests from the Maidan to Montenegro. John McCain spent his 70th birthday with Oleg Deripaska and Rick Davis on a Russian yacht at anchor in Montenegro."

That is just the tip of the iceberg...it gets drastically worse from there....But I have little sympathy for Steve since he is very much responsible for the current state of affairs in GOP politics....the whole campaigning on depravity that is so popular among current GOP politicians was all Steve's bread and butter..so its funny to see him whining about it now......but I will never forget that thanks to folks like Steve -- they literally had the GOP wanting this moron to be Senator...and very much like most things with Conservatives when something goes bad -- they pretend it never happened....but this definitely happened.....where is Joe the Plumber now anyway?
View attachment 642275

What about another GOP Senate candidate, Christi O'Donnell?? Is she still trying to prove she isn't a witch?

View attachment 642277

Today's Conservatives may want to forget about them -- but I won't....thanks for laughs Steve...

Yeah, this thing has been epic. Pretty funny to watch.

View attachment 642275

View attachment 642277

A lot of us voted for Palin

Steve Schmidt is not a conservative.

He's a nasty lying Neo-Con.

Neo-Cons are not conservatives. They're war mongering libtards.
Sure bro.....I would claim they aren't conservatives too -- AFTER IT IS CLEAR THEY WERE A DISASTER.......

z_gop.0066 (19).jpg
Funny how "Conservatives" all claim to hate 4 (or 5 if you count Bob Dole) -- out of the last 6 guys they nominated to be president.....why do Conservatives suck so much at picking presidential nominees??

Yea, I know......which is why its so funny that yall all turned around and pretended she didn't existed ...until she weaseled her way back in.......
I've always been a Palin supporter. Best thing would have been for McCain to win then croak before inauguration.

View attachment 642275

View attachment 642277

John McCain and Josef Biden are essentially the same thing. Life long Establishment goons who voted for every stupid trade deal that fucked this country over and voted for/supported every unnecessary war.

Forum List

Back