Steve Pieczenik YouTube : "The Clinton Pedophilia Connection"

YouTube ^ | 11-1-16 | Steve Pieczenik

Former Dep. Sec of State under Kissinger, Vance and Baker discusses, in his words, Clinton pedophilia connection......

Dear God. DC is not a swamp. It is an open sewer.

Pedophilia is how they compromise enough politicians to keep this debt slavery system in place. The same tactics are used in the U.K and Parliament.

This is why the right doesn't need to be defeated. It needs to be crushed, and the leftover crumbs scattered to the four winds. The GOP was once an honorable party that had ideas, and could compromise for the good of our country, but they have degenerated into scum who produce videos like the one in this OP, or some obviously fake video that claims to show our president with an erection. Truth means nothing to them any more. Integrity means nothing to them any more. Rules of common decency mean nothing to them any more. Hopefully, they will one day rebuild the honorable party they once were, but for now, the trash that they have become needs to be incinerated.

This is why the right doesn't need to be defeated. It needs to be crushed, and the leftover crumbs scattered to the four winds. The GOP was once an honorable party that had ideas, and could compromise for the good of our country, but they have degenerated into scum who produce videos like the one in this OP, or some obviously fake video that claims to show our president with an erection. Truth means nothing to them any more. Integrity means nothing to them any more. Rules of common decency mean nothing to them any more. Hopefully, they will one day rebuild the honorable party they once were, but for now, the trash that they have become needs to be incinerated.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! Both parties are just different sides of the same coin, dumb ass. How you can even post that shit with a straight face is a testimony as to how utterly stupid you really are. They are just corporate officers of USA.INC that is owned by the international bankers. You really are dense.....seriously. Both parties are compromised and corrupt as hell and if that hasn't been revealed to you and if that hasn't penetrated that thick skull of yours? Nothing will..,.,...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! Both parties are just different sides of the same coin, dumb ass. How you can even post that shit with a straight face is a testimony as to how utterly stupid you really are. They are just corporate officers of USA.INC that is owned by the international bankers. You really are dense.....seriously. Both parties are compromised and corrupt as hell and if that hasn't been revealed to you and if that hasn't penetrated that thick skull of yours? Nothing will..,.,...

That's nice. Did you learn all that from your vast research? Better check Alex Jones. I hear he has more research material for you today. Something about lizard people.

are you afraid someone has dirt on you?

are you afraid someone has dirt on you?

You think so?

That's nice. Did you learn all that from your vast research? Better check Alex Jones. I hear he has more research material for you today. Something about lizard people.

Yeah, it's much better to get all your news from the lamestream media that provides cover to the very thieves that have been bending you over....that's how a leftard stays "informed". (snicker)

Yeah, it's much better to get all your news from the lamestream media that provides cover to the very thieves that have been bending you over....that's how a leftard stays "informed". (snicker)

Sure. I'm sure most of your vast knowledge was beamed directly to that chip in your head from the mother ship. How convenient for you.

Sure. I'm sure most of your vast knowledge was beamed directly to that chip in your head from the mother ship. How convenient for you.

Yeah, only the Clinton News Network and Rachael Madcow has the real "scoop"....if'n you are a leftard. (snicker)

Yeah, only the Clinton News Network and Rachael Madcow has the real "scoop"....if'n you are a leftard. (snicker)

If you say so. I'm sure you spent thousands of hours watching old Elvis movies, and reading True Crime magazine to figure that one out.

If you say so. I'm sure you spent thousands of hours watching old Elvis movies, and reading True Crime magazine to figure that one out.

I know more than you....infinitely more and I prove it.....and for some reason that galls you when I am actually trying to help you....go figure.

I know more than you....infinitely more and I prove it.....and for some reason that galls you when I am actually trying to help you....go figure.

Why do you keep saying that? I admitted long ago that you know a lot more than me or most people here. The only problem is that the stuff you know is totally nuts, and holds only a passing relationship to reality.

Why do you keep saying that? I admitted long ago that you know a lot more than me or most people here. The only problem is that the stuff you know is totally nuts, and holds only a passing relationship to reality.

It's only "nuts" to those that believe the carnival barkers and shysters that have been selling us a bill of used goods since 1913......

It's only "nuts" to those that believe the carnival barkers and shysters that have been selling us a bill of used goods since 1913......

Well, them and anybody that doesn't have a custom fitted tinfoil hat, and a direct link to the mother ship where Elvis lives.

Well, them and anybody that doesn't have a custom fitted tinfoil hat, and a direct link to the mother ship where Elvis lives.

Oddly enough, someone as allegedly "informed" as yourself" can never debunk what I post...imagine that?

Oddly enough, someone as allegedly "informed" as yourself" can never debunk what I post...imagine that?

You should remember that I already said I won''t get into discussing the details of a conspiracy theory, especially with the conspiracy theory king. You will just meld any real information into your theories as part of the scheme to hide what you have already decided is the truth. I will happily laugh at your more colorful crazy ideas though..

You should remember that I already said I won''t get into discussing the details of a conspiracy theory, especially with the conspiracy theory king. You will just meld any real information into your theories as part of the scheme to hide what you have already decided is the truth. I will happily laugh at your more colorful crazy ideas though..

You will not discuss anything that doesn't run in lockstep with your beloved corporate "gubermint" and I have already proven beyond the shadow of a doubt that it is indeed a "corporate entity".

You will not discuss anything that doesn't run in lockstep with your beloved corporate "gubermint" and I have already proven beyond the shadow of a doubt that it is indeed a "corporate entity".

The only thing you have proven is that you are a fruit cake. There is no questioning that at this point though.

The only thing you have proven is that you are a fruit cake. There is no questioning that at this point though.

No, I have proven that your beloved "gubermint" is a corporate entity whose subsidiaries can be found on Dun and Bradstreet.......why is that significant? It's the difference between Common Law and the U.C.C or "admiralty law"........

Forum List

Back