Steve McGarrett's Analogy Report: The Common Bond Between Blacks And Violent Pit Bulls

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
First of all, read this:

Man dies after being mauled by his dog during interview with BBC film crew

Now an analogy by Steve McGarrett:

You can say Pit Bull dogs are like blacks, dangerous! The Staffordshire Bull Terrier is a Pit Bull. According to all statistics they are violent useless savage animals, genetically defective. According to statistics, Pit Bulls account for 68% of all all dog on human attacks and crimes in the US even though they only make a tiny 6% of the total dog population of USA.

According to a 2011 study 1 person is KILLED by a pitbull dog every 2 weeks and someone is injured by one every day.

This is exactly like the negro. Even though they only make like 13% of the population they account for 80-90% of the crimes in America.

The German Shepard, Golden Retriever are the smartest breeds of all dogs. That's why they are used by police units and even armies, all over the world. It makes sense doesn't it? If you're looking for a combination of both brute force and intelligence then you should get a Rottweiler. Rottweilers are both extremely powerful and intelligent, they rarely attack their owners, unlike those low-IQ retarded Pitbulls.

So is it really worth the risk of owning such a mentally unstable psychopathic dog when there are hundreds of other dog breeds to choose from???

Watch this:

Now here's a couple of funny comments on this youtube video from user "Pitbull Lover":

[MY GOD it's as if he said "N*gger Lover"]

And

["STFU PIT BULL HATERS! EDUCATE BEFORE YOU DISCRIMINATE!"]

This comment is a reply to user "Lyntoo" in case you wanna find it. See the resemblance that comes out from those "Pitbull Lovers"? They're the same texts leftists use against us whites: "You're discriminating! racists!"

Last edited:
This site should have a separate forum just for Steve McRacist and his Stormfront ilk.

Suggested title:

" :dig: "

Where I live there isn't too many roaming around if you get my drift.......:Boom2:

Where I live there isn't too many roaming around if you get my drift.......:Boom2:

I don't, but I do remember how during times of anti-German mob mentality, Dachshunds were ripped away from their owners and tortured and stoned to death in the public square.

Steve McRacist's ilk.

I've had 2 pitbull mix dogs. Both were excellent, and very well behaved. Kinda fucked up that you compare a dog to a shitskin... Have you no decency?

Forum List

Back