Steve King Organizers crashed Sarah Palin's telepromter on purpose...?

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Could they possibly hate her that much?

Well, they love the right-wing base she brings to these fear festivals.

But they hate her, the person, the vindictive bitch who demands to be treated like a queen. The mean-spireted hag who probably rubs everybody the wrong way.

Look how people on Fox treat her. They can's stand her.

But no one can come right out and say, 'Stay the fuck away you dingy bitch." Because the backlash from her dimwitted fans would hurt. But they're starting to care less and less about that.

So how do you show her the door?

You embarrass the shit out of her. Step one: Freeze out her teleprompter.

But they hate her, the person, the vindictive bitch who demands to be treated like a queen. The mean-spireted hag who probably rubs everybody the wrong way.

But no one can come right out and say, 'Stay the fuck away you dingy bitch." Because the backlash from her dimwitted fans would hurt. But they're starting to care less and less about that.

They hate her because Palin is right for America, had a phenominal record as Governor and will wipe out crony capitalism within Washington involving the GOP and Democrats like she did in Alaska. They know she has the right stuff that resonates with the average American which the elites and DC insiders despise. If they did sabotage her prompter, I wouldn't be surprised.

Lol I think the rightwing is mostly pissed because no one on the left even comes close to the stupidity of Sarah Palin

They hate her because Palin is right for America, had a phenominal record as Governor and will wipe out crony capitalism within Washington involving the GOP and Democrats like she did in Alaska. They know she has the right stuff that resonates with the average American which the elites and DC insiders despise. If they did sabotage her prompter, I wouldn't be surprised.
Well considering you are just as stupid as Palin I can understand why you would think Palin resonates with anything else besides you and her brain dead supporters.

Lol I think the rightwing is mostly pissed because no one on the left even comes close to the stupidity of Sarah Palin
Palin is nowhere stupid. As President Clinton said during the 2010 mid terms when Palin was campaigning for her endorsements he went on national tv and stated to democrat voters and candidates "Do not underestimate this woman, she is resilient like me". She went on and basically took the House back from the democrats with her endorsements wiping out many incumbents.

LOL...anyone who supports Palin should have second thoughts considering McPussy, a racist buffoon, worships her.

Palin is nowhere stupid. As President Clinton said during the 2010 mid terms when Palin was campaigning for her endorsements he went on national tv and stated to democrat voters and candidates "Do not underestimate this woman, she is resilient like me". She went on and basically took the House back from the democrats with her endorsements wiping out many incumbents.

Steve_McGarrett

Post a link to where President Clinton said that about Sarah Palin.

Hell, how about a link to where he ever said anything at all about her?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back