Steve Bannon Speaks After White House Departure: ‘I’m Going to War for Trump’

That war includes part of his inner circle. Fire away!

If there’s any confusion out there, let me clear it up: I’m leaving the White House and going to war for Trump against his opponents —

Bless ...yes! :clap2:

Steve Bannon Speaks After White House Departure: ‘I’m Going to War for Trump’ - Breitbart

Yup, Steve Bannon unchained, should be fun..:thup:

Absolutely! :2up:

I'm thinking he's going to keep the fake media pretty busy, the hypocrisy and absolute intolerance of the left has reached epic proportions. Democrats (America's slavery party) has gone full force fascist and anarchy.

Last edited:
He's an exceptional strategist, and without having to walk a political tightrope as a WH official he can take the gloves off and beat the living shit out of the liberal bastards in Washington and in the media. This should be good.

Bannon has to lay off Jared Kushner though....Ivanka will run to daddy if he goes after her husband and that won't play well with the President. McMaster and the others are fair game. I'm not real interested in WH inside-baseball. I'm more concerned with getting the President in and out of Phoenix next Tuesday. There is going to be trouble outside the Madhouse on McDowell (former home of the Phoenix Suns) and the Phoenix mayor is the leftist turd in charge of the police stance. You all saw what happened in Charlottseville when they stood down. We're also close to Mehico and MS13 and the drug smugglers could be looking for revenge. Let's hope the SS is on their toes that night.

If there’s any confusion out there, let me clear it up: I’m leaving the White House and going to war for Trump against his opponents —

Steve Bannon Speaks After White House Departure: ‘I’m Going to War for Trump’ - Breitbart

I'm thinking he's going to keep the fake media pretty busy, the hypocrisy and absolute intolerance of the left has reached epic proportions. Democrats (America's slavery party) has gone full force fascist and anarchy.

Hey, Lumpy! One of the people in this picture is a democrat. The other's are republicans. This is an eyesight test. Can you tell which is which?

170710-confederate-flag-sc-raibnow-njs-441p_dfd37698c50a6918f5b1f0b869fd4187.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

Hey, Lumpy! One of the people in this picture is a democrat. The other's are republicans. This is an eyesight test. Can you tell which is which?

170710-confederate-flag-sc-raibnow-njs-441p_dfd37698c50a6918f5b1f0b869fd4187.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

The guy in the dress (lr) looks like a Democrat... :eusa_think:

Last edited:
cnn is literally on the warpath against GORKA now; they're cocky after the Bannon ouster

This is what the left does: As soon as you capitulate to one of their demands, they smell weakness and move in the for kill.

Steve Bannon 'going to war'. With NotSoBreitbart just as before so he'll just slink back to having no voice and no impact like before. He'll become the Sgt. Schultz of the 4th Reich.

who the hell is Bannon planning on going to war with, congressional conservatives ?

thats about the only war that will make a shit.

He's an exceptional strategist, and without having to walk a political tightrope as a WH official he can take the gloves off and beat the living shit out of the liberal bastards in Washington and in the media. This should be good.
I pray for his safety. He could wind up dead. Sudden heart attack and all that ya know.

I pray for his safety. He could wind up dead. Sudden heart attack and all that ya know.
No doubt about it. Bannon will be a target of left wing violence.

“The Democrats,” he said, “the longer they talk about identity politics, I got ’em. I want them to talk about racism every day. If the left is focused on race and identity, and we go with economic nationalism, we can crush the Democrats.”

that's the best quote. we got em! the democrats are already beat in 2020! they're already beat!

Forum List

Back