Stephen Jay Gould, "Evolution as Fact and Theory"

Look, everybody, Hollie actually said "supernatural naturalism." You just can't make this degree of stupidity up. LOL!

Aside from your usual bloviating about supernaturalism and your various gods, identify a single instance of a supernatural event.

Thanks.

There's one more question as I've never asked my ex-wife or new girl friend about this.

I was watching a Mary Tyler Moore old rerun from the 70s. What is the deal with press on nails? Don't women just usually do their nails or have their nails done at the salon? I dunno why, but just figured you would know :p.

In any Case, RIP PoliticalChic BS.

Evolution as Fact and Theory
by Stephen Jay Gould
StephenJayGould.org
Stephen Jay Gould, "Evolution as Fact and Theory" 1994

[.......]
Yet amidst all this turmoil No biologist has been lead to doubt the Fact that evolution occurred; we are debating How it happened. We are all trying to explain the same thing: the tree of evolutionary descent linking all organisms by ties of genealogy.
Creationists pervert and caricature this debate by conveniently neglecting the common conviction that underlies it, and by Falsely suggesting that evolutionists now doubt the very phenomenon we are struggling to understand.
[......]
The entire creationist program includes little more than a rhetorical attempt to falsify evolution by presenting Supposed Contradictions among its Supporters.
[......]
`
Been there, done that.
I have hit all the Pillars of Evolution Deniers like Caveman.

OUCHER

Is Darwinism a fact or theory?

Forum List

Back