Stephanopoulos (former Democrat Clinton's White House communications director) asks a really DUMB question! And people believe the MSM!

Sturgis Motorcycle Rally 2020

All we need to know about Noems policies

Clearly, Cuomo’s refusal to utilize the USS Comfort in favor of nursing home COVID accelerators was worse. He was most focused on the next time he could fondle his staffer. As for Stephanopoulos, he looks like a fool for betting on partisanship vs. objective journalism.
At the time in March, COVID was in its infancy and there were no CDC warnings against housing the elderly in nursing homes.

By August, the dangers of holding an event for 400,000 were well known

Bullshit. With any - pandemic, past, current, or future - common sense shows that the most susceptible are elderly, children, and people with a co-morbidity.

Further, if large events were truly a concern by the Left, they would have been urging people to stay home and stay away from BLM rallies like the one in DC back in June.
And also all those Trump photo op "rallies". Nobody listens anyway until it is too late, like the White House lawn party.

Yet somehow the “science” says BLM rallies were acceptable during COVID???

Who says spontaneous, unsponsored rallies are acceptable?

How many were organized by the local Government?

Clearly, Cuomo’s refusal to utilize the USS Comfort in favor of nursing home COVID accelerators was worse. He was most focused on the next time he could fondle his staffer. As for Stephanopoulos, he looks like a fool for betting on partisanship vs. objective journalism.
At the time in March, COVID was in its infancy and there were no CDC warnings against housing the elderly in nursing homes.

Bullshit. With any - pandemic, past, current, or future - common sense shows that the most susceptible are elderly, children, and people with a co-morbidity.

Further, if large events were truly a concern by the Left, they would have been urging people to stay home and stay away from BLM rallies like the one in DC back in June.

Show me

Show me any warnings from the medical community in March. Show me Republicans warning that old people should not be housed in nursing homes.

In March 2020, Republicans were still comparing COVID to the common cold.
Show us Pelosi and Achumer going to Trump to work together. May the blue cities burn.
Good point
Why didn’t Trump go bipartisan like Bush did after 9-11?

Arguably, Trump should have gone bipartisan. Bush was good at that as was Clinton. But even Bush’s bipartisan gestures were stomped by Pelosi in ‘07 when she became speaker. She needed an enemy. So did Obama. So did Trump. A series of Zero Sum endgame A Players.
Democrats rallied around Bush after 9-11 to do what was necessary to fight terrorism.
They would have done the same with COVID. Trump never invited them

And also all those Trump photo op "rallies". Nobody listens anyway until it is too late, like the White House lawn party.

Yet somehow the “science” says BLM rallies were acceptable during COVID???
How did the "science" say that BLM rallies were acceptable during covid?

South Dakota (SD) Governor Kristi Noem then recalled a November 2020 appearance on ABC News' "This Week", where host George Stephanopoulos asked preceding guest Cuomo to offer advice for Noem, who had taken the reverse tact on lockdowns than governors like the New York Democrat and others who have enacted strict enforcement mechanisms.

So the idiot Stephanopoulos wants Cuomo to give Governor Noem advice?
Totally two different states. Totally two different environments.

But just as most of the liberal, progressive, idiots "ONE SIZE FITS ALL"!
So she should take the advice from a governor who had over double the number of deaths per cases?

And you supporters of the MSM... do you comprehend how biased and truly uninformed people like Stephanopoulos are !
You just don't ask a governor who refused the hospital ship USNS Comfort is not being used for coronavirus patients as it’s ‘too hard to disinfect’

He refused to use the Javits center... but instead shipped nearly 15,000 totally infected patients BACK to the nursing homes where they re-infected those there. Cuomo killed over 15,000 elderly COVID patients...while the Javits Center and hospital ships were never used!
Janice Dean: People 'should go to jail' over New York nursing home death cover-up

How totally IGNORANT OF THE SCIENCE OF COMOBIDITY!
A comorbidity is a pre-existing health condition that increases the likelihood someone who contracts COVID-19 will become severely ill.

View attachment 462650
Everybody makes dumb statements and asks dumb questions on occasion.
You don't judge the media because of that possibility. Trump made dumb statements all the time and you didn't question his intelligence....ever.
Please... show me a "dumb statement" made by Trump and don't use the "drink bleach" because that was NEVER said but a totally fabricated "dumb statement". Also don't tell me Trump dumb statement "hate immigrants" because he never used the term "hate immigrants" because he was married to a LEGAL immigrant, his grandma was a "LEGaL immigrant and millions of us who either are "LEGAL" immigrants or have relatives find that term associated with us as offensive and totally a lie.
So come on bring more "dumb statements"! I provided FACTS a link... YOU as is wont with people of your ilk just make a totally unsubstantiated comment thinking that is it! It isn't! Give me proof of "dumb statements" and don't use the one where Trump said there were fine people on both sides... as he wasn't describing "White Supremacists" which he had denounced a number of times but idiots don't pay attention.

Please... show me a "dumb statement" made by Trump

On February 26, President Trump boasted that the coronavirus was about to disappear altogether from the United States. “You have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero,

South Dakota (SD) Governor Kristi Noem then recalled a November 2020 appearance on ABC News' "This Week", where host George Stephanopoulos asked preceding guest Cuomo to offer advice for Noem, who had taken the reverse tact on lockdowns than governors like the New York Democrat and others who have enacted strict enforcement mechanisms.

So she should take the advice from a governor who had over double the number of deaths per cases?

And you supporters of the MSM... do you comprehend how biased and truly uninformed people like Stephanopoulos are !
You just don't ask a governor who refused the hospital ship USNS Comfort is not being used for coronavirus patients as it’s ‘too hard to disinfect’

He refused to use the Javits center... but instead shipped nearly 15,000 totally infected patients BACK to the nursing homes where they re-infected those there. Cuomo killed over 15,000 elderly COVID patients...while the Javits Center and hospital ships were never used!
Janice Dean: People 'should go to jail' over New York nursing home death cover-up

A comorbidity is a pre-existing health condition that increases the likelihood someone who contracts COVID-19 will become severely ill.

View attachment 462650
You don't judge the media because of that possibility. Trump made dumb statements all the time and you didn't question his intelligence....ever.
Please... show me a "dumb statement" made by Trump and don't use the "drink bleach" because that was NEVER said but a totally fabricated "dumb statement". Also don't tell me Trump dumb statement "hate immigrants" because he never used the term "hate immigrants" because he was married to a LEGAL immigrant, his grandma was a "LEGaL immigrant and millions of us who either are "LEGAL" immigrants or have relatives find that term associated with us as offensive and totally a lie.
So come on bring more "dumb statements"! I provided FACTS a link... YOU as is wont with people of your ilk just make a totally unsubstantiated comment thinking that is it! It isn't! Give me proof of "dumb statements" and don't use the one where Trump said there were fine people on both sides... as he wasn't describing "White Supremacists" which he had denounced a number of times but idiots don't pay attention.
Ok, hotshot. I wasn't going to mention the bleach thing, but Trump did utter those words.

Experts Warn Against Inhaling Bleach After Trump Comments ...

time.com › Politics › COVID-19

Apr 24, 2020 — "Inhaling chlorine bleach would be absolutely the worst thing for the lungs."

Watch: Donald Trump suggests injecting disinfectant to treat ...

www.youtube.com › watch

'I will be too busy working in the White House to play golf'. 300 days of golf.
"Mexico will pay for the wall".
"I know more about technology than anybody".
"I make decisions based on my gut" Forget advisors unless they tell him what he wants to hear instead of what he needs to hear.
"I know more than the Generals ".
'We have the covid under control".
The 'covid is a hoax started by the Democrats'.
'I have closed the border to the Chinese so the covid won't come here'.
The list of stupid remarks goes on and on with that grifter and people of your ilk are
the suckers who buy into it.
He said that Mexico sends rapists here. All countries have rapists who may settle here.
"There are good people on both sides, on both sides". One side was marching and demeaning Jews as they marched. Good people, eh? White supremacists were marching and chanting about Jews. I guess it doesn't count because the object of their wrath were Jews and you agree, yes?
Marrying an immigrant does not mean that you like immigrants. In California, the rednecks hate Mexicans, and yet they marry their women.
You elected a divisive person as your President, lambchop.

I don't trust runts. If you're sitting in a chair and your feet are dangling 6 inches off the floor, you're either a child.... or a runt. In either case I don't want any political commentary from you.

D9SCgI5XoAI12xa.jpg:large

View attachment 462650
Ok, hotshot. I wasn't going to mention the bleach thing, but Trump did utter those words.

Apr 24, 2020 — "Inhaling chlorine bleach would be absolutely the worst thing for the lungs."
www.youtube.com › watch

"I make decisions based on my gut" Forget advisors unless they tell him what he wants to hear instead of what he needs to hear.
The list of stupid remarks goes on and on with that grifter and people of your ilk are
He said that Mexico sends rapists here. All countries have rapists who may settle here.
"There are good people on both sides, on both sides". One side was marching and demeaning Jews as they marched. Good people, eh? White supremacists were marching and chanting about Jews. I guess it doesn't count because the object of their wrath were Jews and you agree, yes?
Marrying an immigrant does not mean that you like immigrants. In California, the rednecks hate Mexicans, and yet they marry their women.
YOU are a f...king Dummy to put that video up because NO where ...NO TIME... in that video did Trump EVER EVER
suggest doing bleach! YOU dummy!
Here are his exact words and since YOU can't even comprehend what you heard..
Here is a transcript... But you like the MSM totally ignore the REALITY of what was said and inject your own words!
TRUMP never said drink bleach!
EXACT words... now where is the word "bleach" first of all!
THE PRESIDENT: Right. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So, that, you’re going to have to use medical doctors with… But it sounds — it sounds interesting to me.

But then the dummy Biden LIKE you believe the MSM conflation of words and you like Biden repeat that stupidity.
I think there’s a growing awareness that, you know, injecting bleach into your system doesn’t do it for you,” the Democrat said.
With that truly dumb injection of falsehoods does several things to people like you!
A) Shows truly how gullible you are to believe the biased MSM.
B) Shows how truly lazy and stupid you are. WHERE ARE YOUR LINKs???

And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning

Scary.....damned scary this is the man making decisions about our COVID response

Show me

Show me any warnings from the medical community in March. Show me Republicans warning that old people should not be housed in nursing homes.

Show us Pelosi and Achumer going to Trump to work together. May the blue cities burn.
Good point

Arguably, Trump should have gone bipartisan. Bush was good at that as was Clinton. But even Bush’s bipartisan gestures were stomped by Pelosi in ‘07 when she became speaker. She needed an enemy. So did Obama. So did Trump. A series of Zero Sum endgame A Players.
Democrats rallied around Bush after 9-11 to do what was necessary to fight terrorism.
They would have done the same with COVID. Trump never invited them
And do you know why they DIDN"T???
Here proof that the MSM would never allow that!
If you were truly honest, you too would doubt the 95% negative news the biased MSM put out INCLUDING blowing way out of proportion COVID. FACT
How many kids have died from COVID age 5 to 24, i.e. school age?
505 deaths 5-24! Yet the "science" has closed schools? Why did the "Science" as pursued by the MSM do this?
BIASED!
Coviddeathsbyage.png

MSMdonations.png

Show me

Why do you insist on trying to defend the murdering, sexual assaulting loser who has the most deaths of any state, and one of the highest death rates?

You are a worthless hack.

Show me

March is when mass lockdowns took effect across the nation. My kids are coming up on 1 year without being in a classroom. That all started in March 2020....all based on warnings.

And NY was one of the first states to lock down schools, restaurants, movie theaters, retail stores.

Feb/March they were making things up as they went along. Some things they got right, some wrong.

But by August, when the Sturgis rally was held, it was clear that holding an event for 400,000 was a bad idea
And yet with all those lockdowns Cuomo managed to kill almost 48,000 people and counting.

What a disaster that murdering, sexual assaulting cretin is.

Show me

Good point
Trump bailed out Benito Cuomo with ventilators, PPE, and two hospitals Cuomo refused to utilize.

Cuomo is an idiot.

Please... show me a "dumb statement" made by Trump

On February 26, President Trump boasted that the coronavirus was about to disappear altogether from the United States. “You have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero,
Hmmmm.............you want to blast Trump for a comment on Feb 26, but give Benito Cuomo a pass for his policy of putting infected people into nursing homes that began on March 25 cuz nobody knew nuttin' that early.

You are a hack.

View attachment 462650

www.youtube.com › watch

YOU are a f...king Dummy to put that video up because NO where ...NO TIME... in that video did Trump EVER EVER
Here is a transcript... But you like the MSM totally ignore the REALITY of what was said and inject your own words!
THE PRESIDENT: Right. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So, that, you’re going to have to use medical doctors with… But it sounds — it sounds interesting to me.

But then the dummy Biden LIKE you believe the MSM conflation of words and you like Biden repeat that stupidity.
I think there’s a growing awareness that, you know, injecting bleach into your system doesn’t do it for you,” the Democrat said.
With that truly dumb injection of falsehoods does several things to people like you!
You mean that disinfectant is different than bleach? Oh. You are a dope.

View attachment 462650

www.youtube.com › watch

You mean that disinfectant is different than bleach? Oh. You are a dope.
You think bleach is the only disinfectant?

You really are stupid.

Forum List

Back