Step up, Mr. President

What would you like him to do?

How about come out of the White House and address the crowd. That's what I would have done.

So, you would address a mob that had already injured several Secret Service agents? I would ask if you were crazy bet you have proven that many times.

Milk and cookies aren't necessary, but it would be nice if the orange idiot would at least try to act maturely.

You are going to judge maturity? That's a laugh! Petulant childishness is one of your few redeeming characteristcs.

What would you like him to do?

How about come out of the White House and address the crowd. That's what I would have done.

So, you would address a mob that had already injured several Secret Service agents? I would ask if you were crazy bet you have proven that many times.

Milk and cookies aren't necessary, but it would be nice if the orange idiot would at least try to act maturely.
LOL

Like the criminals burning down the cities..........Looting Big Screen TVs in HONOR OF FLOYD.

Your a RIOT........:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

This is where our President's thoughts are at this morning:

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

8:41 AM · May 30, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Great job last night at the White House by the U.S. @SecretService. They were not only totally professional, but very cool. I was inside, watched every move, and couldn’t have felt more safe. They let the “protesters” scream & rant as much as they wanted, but whenever someone........got too frisky or out of line, they would quickly come down on them, hard - didn’t know what hit them. The front line was replaced with fresh agents, like magic. Big crowd, professionally organized, but nobody came close to breaching the fence. If they had they would.... ....have been greeted with the most vicious dogs, and most ominous weapons, I have ever seen. That’s when people would have been really badly hurt, at least. Many Secret Service agents just waiting for action. “We put the young ones on the front line, sir, they love it, and........good practice.” As you saw last night, they were very cool & very professional. Never let it get out of hand. Thank you! On the bad side, the D.C. Mayor, @MurielBowser, who is always looking for money & help, wouldn’t let the D.C. Police get involved. “Not their job.” Nice!

The President was quite excited by all the big bad guns and dogs and ominous weapons, the young agents just "waiting for action." "They love it, and good practice!" The message to the protesters? Let them "scream and rant" all they want.
View attachment 342908

What were they ranting? "No justice no peace" and "Hands up don't shoot" After leaving the WH, they marched to the Capitol and held a vigil. Not a single protester or rioter I've heard about has carried a gun or fired a single shot. Someone shot AT them in Detroit, a drive by, and killed a 19 year old.

But the President is deaf. Leaders around the nation are struggling to maintain safety and let the black community know they hear them. WHY CAN'T OUR PRESIDENT ADDRESS THESE PEOPLE DIRECTLY? It is his job. They are his people, too, and they have a grievance. The armed protesters who stormed the Michigan capitol to get their Covid restrictions lifted were "very good people"
Trump tweeted:

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

May 1

The Governor of Michigan should give a little, and put out the fire. These are very good people, but they are angry. They want their lives back again, safely! See them, talk to them, make a deal.

Why don't the black protesters all over the country get that same consideration?

STEP UP, TRUMP. Let's see you talk to them, make a deal.

There was no looting and burning in Lansing, or at other protests regarding the Covid lockdown. Last night, on the other hand, dozens of liberal cities were set ablaze- not by Blacks- but by liberals of ALL ethnic backgrounds.

Great black leaders like Clarence Thomas, Ben Carson, Mike Tyson and The Rock weren't rioting at all.
Not in Lansing despite they wanted to protest the covid lockdown, but they did protested in Grand Rapids with fires and looting.
Clarence Thomas, Ben Carson, Mike Tyson and The Rock

Did you really expect them to riot.

Forum List

Back