Steeler players honor Antwon Rose by putting his name of their helmets.

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
We should all wear Anton's name on our clothing to remind us what he stood for.
And the NFL wonders why ratings continue to drop

Steeler offensive player Villanueva who served in the military wore the name of a combat casualty I believe who lost his life serving his country.

The people of Pittsburgh apparently think that Mr. Rose is a tremendous fellow. Rose is the equivalent of George Floyd, Michael Brown or Trayvon.

Steeler offensive player Villanueva who served in the military wore the name of a combat casualty I believe who lost his life serving his country.
How much did the NFL fine him?

How much did the NFL fine him?
Nothing that I know of.

......smart--honor criminals justifiably killed but not innocent white people murdered by blacks
..whenever a criminal is killed, that's GOOD for the community

Trayvon was from all indications a fine fellow who was shot while running away from a part-time police officer.

One should not hold it against him that the evidence adduced after the shooting indicated that he had been the shooter in a drive-by a little while before the confrontation in question.

The comparison with the others named above is apt. Up to no good, ended up dead. Didn't deserve to die, exactly, but not worthy of being immortalized by the Steelers.

Forum List

Back