Martin Eden Mercury

VIP Member
Nov 2, 2015

Life is unfair.

In the United States of America, the presidential primary season is comparable to Major League Baseball (MLB). Both can be viewed as contests between opposing teams. Under the Official Rules in the MLB, there is a particularly interesting and relevant official rule, that addresses stolen bases. It can be found under Official Rules in the MLB: 10.00 The Official Scorer. Official Rule 10.07, addresses stolen bases, or more appropriately the subject(s) of "Stolen Bases And Caught Stealing." MLB addresses how "The official scorer shall credit a stolen base to a runner whenever the runner..."

In a party, presidential primary, there are official, party rules that govern how party delegates are selected. In a memo put out by the RNC, they state their commitment to the "freedom of the states to make decisions about how they will select delegates to the National Convention." The memo makes a point that for "decades," a "democratic process" has been "grassroots-driven," as well as "transparent and effective." The RNC also goes on to state the claim that, during this current election cycle (2015/2016), there has been no difference in how 50 states, 5 territories, and the District of Columbia, have been free to decide "how they will select delegates to the National Convention." Which brings us around to Stealing Delegates For Dummies.

Stealing Delegates Explained For Dummies And Trumpeteers

The RNC does not really exist during the time/years in between the conventions. A Republican party standing rules committee keeps things legal by meeting a few times every year. When the convention starts up, a rules committee of the convention meets to deliberate and vote on rules for THAT particular convention. The new rules committee will also consider anything deliberated and put forward by the standing committee. The delegates selected and credentialed who get to be seated at the convention, get to vote on the rules. And the convention moves forward.

Some grown-ups over at Campaign Trump, need to tell the celebrity formerly know as The Donald, that the American political system has yet to evolve into ceding the election process over to a self-professed fabulous whiner, and member of the Lucky Sperm Club, simply because he insults the most loudest and most often, and he whines fabulously. The Donald embraced being labeled a Fabulous Whiner with these words “I am the most fabulous whiner. I do whine. Because I want to win. And I’m not happy about not winning. And I am a whiner. And I’m a whiner. And I keep whining and whining until I win.” Maybe that is how life worked in the Trump homestead, when Donald was growing up back in Queens, but he is highly mistaken if he believes he can insult and whine his way into the GOP nomination, let alone the Oval Office.

It's called the Art of Deal Making

Elections are like baseball. They are contests between opposing teams. One has to know the rules, but they are also political. One has to be great at deal making in order to win. Insults and whining will not suffice. Presidential Politics is the <strong>Big Time</strong>. It's called the Art of Deal Making. While not against the official rules in most contests, insults and whining are considered bad from, and the signs of a fabulous sore loser. Unless of course, one looks at politics as just another game like Faux Pro Wrestling, or celebrity driven, fake Reality TV shows.

Disputes in party presidential primaries and caucuses are ruled on by umpires (dedicated party workers) -- the very people Trump keeps denigrating. The party insiders who toil year after year, because they believe in their party, and try to influence party platforms and process, should be recognized as hard working citizens they are. We should be thanking them, not denigrating them. Those people, the true party insiders in all 50 states, 5 territories, and the District of Columbia, work for change and earn any influence they have. The overwhelming majority of party insiders are not born into privilege. They are the people who struggle in anonymity, without celebrity, and often without recognition for the great service they do, delving into the messy business of keeping a republic together. Legend has it that a woman asked Benjamin Franklin 'Well Doctor what have we got a republic or A monarchy' Franklin replied 'a republic if you can keep it.' The thin-skinned, short-fingered, vulgarian billionaire who threatened to sue Senator Ted Cruz, and spoke about how he'd like to change the libel laws so he could sue Senator Marco Rubio, is an America Il Duce in the making.

Memo to The Donald: It is how the system is set up. And winning elections involve the Art of Deal Making, not the Art of Whine Making.

MEMO: Delegate Allocation And Selection Rules

RNC Launches ConventionFacts.gop

Last edited:
We-the-people-burning.png

Life is unfair eagle1462010 , but
in Trump’s defense, we have his cult followers LIKE YOU making excuses for his behavior, and I see a pattern. The Donald, bumper sticker slogans:

Vote Trump. Vote the Rookie!

Vote Trump. Vote the Ignoramous!

Vote Trump. Vote the Flubber, the Blunderer!

Trump said of his own supporters — “If it gets a little boring, if I see people starting to sort of, maybe thinking about leaving, I can sort of tell the audience, I just say, ‘We will build the wall! and they go nuts.” That is about as honest as the man has ever been.

“No fairness, no peace?” I say “maybe we can get Trump to stop whining like a little bitch?” The Donald needs to stop screeching “Unfair!” I can see Trump being at a Yankees game complaining that ‘stealing a base’ is unfair.​

Stealing Delegates For Dummies
or
Explaining Life Is Unfair
To Dummies And Trumpeteers
---
Interesting political "science"!
Let the best "politician" win ... according to party rules.
And then, we can vote for POTUS "democratically" ... by state.

Life is unfair eagle1462010 , but
in Trump’s defense, we have his cult followers LIKE YOU making excuses for his behavior, and I see a pattern. The Donald, bumper sticker slogans:

Vote Trump. Vote the Rookie!

Vote Trump. Vote the Ignoramous!

Vote Trump. Vote the Flubber, the Blunderer!

Trump said of his own supporters — “If it gets a little boring, if I see people starting to sort of, maybe thinking about leaving, I can sort of tell the audience, I just say, ‘We will build the wall! and they go nuts.” That is about as honest as the man has ever been.

“No fairness, no peace?” I say “maybe we can get Trump to stop whining like a little bitch?” The Donald needs to stop screeching “Unfair!” I can see Trump being at a Yankees game complaining that ‘stealing a base’ is unfair.​
Sounds like you are the one who lit the match on WE THE PEOPLE........

7 States didn't even vote for a candidate................In Colorado hell the establishment decided for the masses..................Yeah that honors the Constitution.............The other 6 voted for delegates NOT BOUND.....................Most people don't even know who the fuck the delegates are on the ballet......

When I voted I picked delegates for the convention.................didn't have a fucking clue who they were.....................Now you will probably tell me I must study the delegates.......................bwahahahahaha...........yeah the average working American has time for that...........

If this is Democracy in action...............in our Republic...........then I have..........

It could be worse, like when the president and vice president were not elected by the populace...
---
Actually, that's a good psychological viewpoint. It could always be worse ... that's why we should count our blessings.
:)

If they are not chosen by the PEOPLE then it utter BS....................The Super Delegates shouldn't exist either...............

If the elites of the parties are gonna TELL US WHO THE HELL WILL BE OUR CANDIDATE..........then there is no longer any reason to vote at all...........

That is Tyranny.........not officials picked by the the people..........

Life is never fair and it make me mad!

Donald Trump should have known about the rules, and should also know that insulting the party you are running for the nomination of is never smart either.

His law department should have told him about the possible ways the Republican Party could take delegates from him, and if they did not then he need to fire his law staff and his political advisor because they are not the brightest in the field...

Also because we vote in our state primary does not mean the political party we support will support our selection and they have the right to select the candidate they feel has the better chance of winning in November.

Now Trump voters along with Trump will not like this fact, and Trump is the type that never lost anything because he could buy it off, but politics is another type of bitch he can not buy off as easily.

Trump stupidity is he keep on pissing on those he need to help him win. He keep on trying to convince everyone he is the outsider, but instead he was the buyer that is now wanting to be the leader of the GOP and has no clue how to play the game of politics.

He would be better off buying the New York Yankees than running for President because if he think the stuff he has gone through so far has been hard or how his own political party is play the game by their rules is wrong, well the general election is far worst!

Oh well, and that is why I am voting for Gary Johnson come this November because the Circus on both sides of the political spectrum in this wonderful country of ours...

Stealing Delegates For Dummies
or
Explaining Life Is Unfair
To Dummies And Trumpeteers
---
Let the best "politician" win ... according to party rules.
And then, we can vote for POTUS "democratically" ... by state.
Let the best politician win a party primary... according to party rules.
And then go on to ask citizens for their votes to be elected President

American "democracy' at work

If the elites of the parties are gonna TELL US WHO THE HELL WILL BE OUR CANDIDATE..........then there is no longer any reason to vote at all...........
you always have the option of staying home on election day. it is your right
Point flies over your pointed dunce cap............

as usual, thank you for the insightful insults
Your Welcome..........Your leftist drivel deserves them.........

It could be worse, like when the president and vice president were not elected by the populace...
Do you seriously believe that to be factual and true?
The election of 1800 was decided by the House of Representatives..

It was supposed to be. That was then, this is now. C'est la vie, c'est la guerre
The election of 2000 was decided by the Supreme Court...
qui est la femme

Forum List

Back