Steal Gas, Get Shot

I have never understood this modern mentality that if someone is stealing something from you, you let them do it.
If I catch you stealing from me, I will use whatever force is necessary to stop it.
You'd have a much better chance if you just asked for my help rather than trying to take something

Someone axed for a definition of "black culture." This kind of exemplifies it

If that were my house, I'd set up motion detectors too so that if a car stops to read those signs too long, it begins playing a tape of a gun firing!

Look at this shit!

B A N G !

Oh Sweet Jesus, I'm gettin' out a here now, dem white folk be crazy! SCREEEEEEECH!

If that were my house, I'd set up motion detectors too so that if a car stops to read those signs too long, it begins playing a tape of a gun firing!

Look at this shit!

B A N G !

Oh Sweet Jesus, I'm gettin' out a here now, dem white folk be crazy! SCREEEEEEECH!
I bet she thinks twice about stealing here where there gas has more value than her thieving self

puTeFMc.gif

Hell back during the Arab oil embargo several people were shot trying to steal gas in my AO....Mostly from construction firms and farms that had their own in-ground tanks.

No shits were given by the cops either.

Forum List

Back