Steak Marinade

-Cp said:
Kathi... we REALLY need to hook up dear.... if you think Ruth's Chris makes an incredible steak - well - let's just say you've never had Doug's meat cooked by me in your mouth...
LOL! I already told Darin to bring to Chicago, I'll cook! Well maybe I'll let you cook, on my old Weber?

Kathianne said:
LOL! I already told Darin to bring to Chicago, I'll cook! Well maybe I'll let you cook, on my old Weber?

We can do that, but will your hubby care about you having his meat in your mouth?

-Cp said:
We can do that, but will your hubby care about you having his meat in your mouth?
No hubby! So get ready for the rolling pin to your head, by your wife. I know I would with this post! :slap: Now then, if I was stuck with my hubby, do you really think that would annoy him? Duh!

Mr. P said:
Depends on the steak, Jeff. A GOOD steak should be left alone for the most part, sadly it's hard to come by a good steak these days for a reasonable price IMO. So, many times I use a mix of Soy sauce an Worcestershire sauce. Zip-lock it for at least a few hours (overnight is okay). Great for thick pork chops too.

That's my fav, with a bit of minced garlic.

Kathianne said:
No hubby! So get ready for the rolling pin to your head, by your wife. I know I would with this post! :slap: Now then, if I was stuck with my hubby, do you really think that would annoy him? Duh!

Since when would my wife care what you end up doing w/ Doug's meat?

Get yer mind outta the gutter! Jeesh! :p

Just an update: tried the Worchester marinade on Thursday. It turned out all right. I'm pretty sure I'll be trying something different every time I grill steaks this summer, so I'll keep you up to date.

Forum List

Back