Staying away in droves...

,o1 a1-2-3.jpg

I'm hearing that the January 6 protest isn't all the tRumplings had hoped for. The protestors seem to be outnumbered by the press and the police. Just another sign of tRump's waning influence.

4 Chan, patriots ,many other sites been telling people stay away since it was announced retards

Pretty lame stuff--I'm amused by those who claim everyone stayed away, because there was some sort of 'set-up' since that would mean that the organizers are FBI plants? If that is true, some might take note of who they are and how much influence they have? The gist of this is that most of the Alt/right narrative regarding the Jan. 6 detainees is an out and out lie.
Not a surprise, now is it?

“We have political prisoners here,” Mr. Collins said. “The facts are clear: We’ve got nonviolent misdemeanor offenders that are currently being held with no bond, no access to lawyers, and sometimes in solitary confinement.”
Mr. Kent took up the same theme: “It’s banana republic stuff when political prisoners are arrested and denied due process,” he told the crowd, comparing the treatment of Jan. 6 rioters to what he had seen the U.S. military do in Iraq. He added, “This is a slippery slope and we are on it right now.”

The narrative spun from the podium was largely untrue or exaggerated. About 15 percent of those arrested so far in connection with the Jan. 6 riot have been denied bail and remain in pretrial custody — much lower than the overall federal pretrial detention rate of 75 percent. Moreover, all of those being detained on charges related to Jan. 6 are facing serious charges like assault or obstruction of Congress; none have been accused of only misdemeanors.
Far from jailing everyone, in fact, judges have granted bail to numerous defendants accused of violent attacks on the police or of belonging to extremist groups like the Proud Boys or the Oath Keepers militia.

There is also no evidence to back the charges, repeated from the podium on Saturday, that the authorities have imposed harsh conditions on Jan. 6 defendants because of their political beliefs. There was a recent 23-hour lockdown at the District of Columbia jail, but a jail spokesman said it was enforced throughout the facility to curb the spread of the coronavirus and not imposed solely on Capitol defendants. It has been lifted, she added.
But Saturday’s rally was not about facts.

I'm hearing that the January 6 protest isn't all the tRumplings had hoped for. The protestors seem to be outnumbered by the press and the police. Just another sign of tRump's waning influence.

I don't think you get it at all.
It is the Democrats that over hyped January 6th as if it was the worst thing that happen in America since Pearl Harbor.
Most Republicans, while not supporting what happened, see it more for what it was - a complete failure of security... and more about WHY WERE THERE SO FEW POLICE.
So it is not surprising not that many showed up. We don't hyperventilate about what happened.

Forum List

Back