Staying away in droves...

E_mWD_-XEAsgwRO.jpeg

My concern is that the trumpers intended this rally to be a dud to lull people into believing that the threat was gone and precautions were no longer necessary. People who participated in the Jan. 6 attack stayed in hotels and motels here in northern Virginia and brought weapons here. There supposedly was a plan to ferry them across the Potomac into DC. It's too early to let our guard down. Who knows what is crawling around in the DC suburbs.

Just like we don't need the national embarrassment of a bunch of freaks protesting the arrest of the Jan 6 criminals. But hey, free speech and all.
How is them protesting the same as someone posting a picture of me on social media and calling me a Nazi?

Are you drunk again? Social Media trolls are Bernie Bros on steroids. I pick my battles. I have only protested one time in my life and it worked.

You are a very dishonest person. When you want to discuss a topic honestly, let me know.

I am not equating them. I am saying they share a commonality: free speech.
Free speech is now equivalent to slander? It’s especially cowardly when they do it on social media with zero to no repercussions. Would never call me a Nazi to my face. Funny as I always wear the Star of David but to leftists like you, I am a Nazi. And free speech only flows one way these days. If you were honest you would acknowledge that.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Don't be stupider than you have to be.
So you’re just going to play ignorant? OK

That’s your right. As far as how dumb or smart I am. As I always say, happy to compare resumes. Either here publicly or via PM. Funny how you never take me up on that.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Free speech is now equivalent to slander?
No, slander must be proven and comes with prescribed penalties. But you are presenting the most extreme case. So, go sue someone, if they call you a Nazi, I guess. :dunno:

It’s especially cowardly when they do it on social media with zero to no repercussions.
I don't really disagree, but video of you making an ass of yourself is on you. Not that I am saying you would act the ass.

Funny as I always wear the Star of David but to leftists like you, I am a Nazi.
Well go holler at them, I don't think you are a Nazi.

No, slander must be proven and comes with prescribed penalties. But you are presenting the most extreme case. So, go sue someone, if they call you a Nazi, I guess. :dunno:

I don't really disagree, but video of you making an ass of yourself is on you. Not that I am saying you would act the ass.

Well go holler at them, I don't think you are a Nazi.
It doesn’t matter what I say. If I stand with those who disagree with leftist ideas like allowing trans girls to play sports vs biological girls I am called a Nazi. It’s the first play in the leftists play book. Our media leans very left so it’s par for the course. Pretty sad and pathetic. But I will speak my mind when it impacts my kids. As I said, I pick my battles. Hell people on this site call me a racist. I ask them to find one racist post…they can’t.

If I stand with those who disagree with leftist ideas like allowing trans girls to play sports vs biological girls I am called a Nazi. It’s the first play in the leftists play book.
And vice versa, for "Communist", it appears. Oh well. You can take it.

But I will speak my mind when it impacts my kids. As I said, I pick my battles.
Same and same. Please don't go scream at the school board over masks in class, though. Not a good look.

And vice versa, for "Communist", it appears. Oh well. You can take it.

Same and same. Please don't go scream at the school board over masks in class, though. Not a good look.
Why would I do that? It won’t change anything. You said there are repercussions. Asclepias, IM2, Lesh, Candicorn and others call me racist all the time. What are the repercussions? Do tell.

I think masks are stupid and will do a lot of harm to kids in the long run. That being said no one cares what I think and this is not the hill I am dying on. Trans girls in sports. Yeah, that one I will go to war and die on that hill. We all have our buttons.

You said there are repercussions.
*If you prove slander, in court.

I think masks are stupid and will do a lot of harm to kids in the long run.
But they seem fine. Where are the problems? They are all so damn happy to be back in the classroom, it seems like a really great vibe right now. Maybe your experience is different.

I'm hearing that the January 6 protest isn't all the tRumplings had hoped for. The protestors seem to be outnumbered by the press and the police. Just another sign of tRump's waning influence.

HIL-EFFIN-ARIOUS

Even funnier, they're blaming the "libs" for this disaster.
Seems they had an "event" on 1/6 bought about by Trump's claim of an election conspiracy.
They didn't go today because Trump told them there was a lib conspiracy to...
If they weren't planning anything stupid, then I'm not sure what a "lib" conspiracy would accomplish
BUT
If they were planning something stupid then the libs conspired to make sure they were fenced in and out gunned.
So, in a way I guess they are right.
There was a 'lib' conspiracy to maintain the peace.

Are we seeing the pattern

*If you prove slander, in court.

But they seem fine. Where are the problems? They are all so damn happy to be back in the classroom, it seems like a really great vibe right now. Maybe your experience is different.
Many kids here are on anti anxiety meds. Masks make it difficult to breathe in a hot classroom. Who is going to spent time and money to prove slander in court especially when they don’t know the real names of the trolls many a time. Candace Owens did sue Cardi B…

Many kids here are on anti anxiety meds. Masks make it difficult to breathe in a hot classroom.
Hmm, okay. First I have heard. Our high school seems to be flourishing. Like, zero complaints from kids. No confrontations so far. Just my experience, though. And we live in a high transmission rate County.

Hmm, okay. First I have heard. Our high school seems to be flourishing. Like, zero complaints from kids. No confrontations so far. Just my experience, though. And we live in a high transmission rate County.
So you know if kids are on anti anxiety meds? Do this. Call a therapist and see if they are taking new patients in terms of kids. See if you can find one….

Forum List

Back