Staying away in droves...

Trump Tower has gone into debt watch for the 100 million he borrowed. His tower in Chicago is in the same shape.. Evidently occupancy has fallen below the red line and tenants have defaulted on their rents.......
He has not paid any principal on 100s of millions in debt. Those loans come due within the next few years. The great Trump sell off will be quick and sad. Since nobody is going to lend his moron kids a dime, either.

Haha, somebody just hit ya close to home. Been sending your money to the mentally ill orange slob, have ya? Have your hissy fit.
Oh, I forget about the man for very long stretches of time. I have a life, a nice retirement, fulfilling hobbies that keep me busy, a few good friends, a cool home that's paid for, a nice income. I do good.

YOU, however, have a man in your head whom you despise, and you have no way to get him out of there for even a moment. Buck up. They could be just around the corner from inventing a new drug for your disorder.

Oh, I forget about the man for very long stretches of time. I have a life, a nice retirement, fulfilling hobbies that keep me busy, a few good friends, a cool home that's paid for, a nice income. I do good.

YOU, however, have a man in your head whom you despise, and you have no way to get him out of there for even a moment. Buck up. They could be just around the corner from inventing a new drug for your disorder.
Haha, look at the little buddy guy trying to fool himself out loud. Adorable.

Go regurgitate the mentally ill orange slob's lies some more.

I'm hearing that the January 6 protest isn't all the tRumplings had hoped for. The protestors seem to be outnumbered by the press and the police. Just another sign of tRump's waning influence.

Glad you’re celebrating the end of the first amendment.

You bet your liberal ass(ets) that concerned republicans stay away from FBI scrutiny when the feds use weapons and technology that rivals the KGB. Innocent Americans have become "political dissidents" and everybody is afraid. Isn't that what democrats planned?

You bet your liberal ass(ets) that concerned republicans stay away from FBI scrutiny when the feds use weapons and technology that rivals the KGB. Innocent Americans have become "political dissidents" and everybody is afraid. Isn't that what democrats planned?

LOLOL.. Oh so now the FBI is after your paranoid assholes.

Nobody shut down the protest or prevented anyone from attending. Why weren't you there?

Well, yeah! That's exactly how they want it, but it's not going to happen. We're smarter and stronger.

1632014095361.png
Lolol Federal Dicks.

Forum List

Back