Staying away in droves...

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
I'm hearing that the January 6 protest isn't all the tRumplings had hoped for. The protestors seem to be outnumbered by the press and the police. Just another sign of tRump's waning influence.

It was all a ruse, to flush out the FBI and their informants into the open.
Riiiiight.

download.jpeg

I'm hearing that the January 6 protest isn't all the tRumplings had hoped for. The protestors seem to be outnumbered by the press and the police. Just another sign of tRump's waning influence.

Just another sign that we knew it was a setup. Unfortunately, we didn't all know that parts of Jan6 were a setup too.

But nice try. You get points for effort.

GOD! Is there ever a moment that Mr. Trump is not front and center in your mind?

Trump himself said to stay away.

However, this is false. Donald Trump has told supporters to stay far away from the rally.

“Trump… characterized the planned Sept. 18 rally at the U.S. Capitol as a ‘setup’ meant to denigrate Republican voters regardless of what transpires,” the Federalist reported in an exclusive.

“On Saturday, that’s a setup,” Trump said, referring to the rally. “If people don’t show up they’ll say, ‘Oh, it’s a lack of spirit.’ And if people do show up they’ll be harassed.”

However, this is false. Donald Trump has told supporters to stay far away from the rally.
“Trump… characterized the planned Sept. 18 rally at the U.S. Capitol as a ‘setup’ meant to denigrate Republican voters regardless of what transpires,” the Federalist reported in an exclusive.
“On Saturday, that’s a setup,” Trump said, referring to the rally. “If people don’t show up they’ll say, ‘Oh, it’s a lack of spirit.’ And if people do show up they’ll be harassed.”

They know this and it enrages them that we were not there to be caught in their trap.

Just another sign that we knew it was a setup. Unfortunately, we didn't all know that parts of Jan6 were a setup too.

But nice try. You get points for effort.

GOD! Is there ever a moment that Mr. Trump is not front and center in your mind?
Please don't post in my threads. You aren't really qualified and you're bringing the tone down anyway.

LMAO @ your TDS and the Stupid Shit you Leftist are so Gullible to believe.

Poor old Trump.. He's such a victim. He wrote to Georgia's Raffersberger yesterday asking him to decertify the Georgia election.

So much for the right wing terrorist threat conspiracy theory...lol

Forum List

Back