Stay safe everyone.

I've already been to hell and back this summer for mother nature. Now she comes up the coast?

Lord help all of you.

Based on the fact that the majority of the northeasterners are flaming liberals, this equates to the majority of the northeasterners NOT being ready for a natural disaster.

You can bet the majority of the northeasterners will be waiting for the GOVERNMENT to rescue them, shelter them, feed them, and provide them with plenty of other freebees.

You can also bet that the leftist news media will be standing by, waiting to cover up all screwups by the Obamanistas, and there will be PLENTY of screwups.

There are a minority of northeasterners, such as my family, who are self-sufficient and as ready as we can be for just about any kind of disaster, natural or man-made.

Good luck to all of those who are able to take care of themselves, and aren't depending on "big daddy government" to save your asses!

When Hurricane Agnes rolled through in 1972, I didn't ask the neighborhood I was sandbagging who they voted for. I didn't ask the people at the washed over state line bridge who they voted for. I didn't ask the people I spent days making sandwiches for what their party affiliation was.

On the evening news the anchors didn't announce victims' party affiliation.

They were human beings, victims of a terrible disaster.

Truthseeker, are you going to sit at home and gloat over others' misfortune, or are you going to do what I had sense enough to do as a child and help others in need?

Based on the fact that the majority of the northeasterners are flaming liberals, this equates to the majority of the northeasterners NOT being ready for a natural disaster.

You can bet the majority of the northeasterners will be waiting for the GOVERNMENT to rescue them, shelter them, feed them, and provide them with plenty of other freebees.
<snip>

:eusa_hand::eusa_hand::eusa_hand:

Gutted many a deer on the side of the road those 'northeasterners' have.

When Hurricane Agnes rolled through in 1972, I didn't ask the neighborhood I was sandbagging who they voted for. I didn't ask the people at the washed over state line bridge who they voted for. I didn't ask the people I spent days making sandwiches for what their party affiliation was.

On the evening news the anchors didn't announce victims' party affiliation.

They were human beings, victims of a terrible disaster.

Truthseeker, are you going to sit at home and gloat over others' misfortune, or are you going to do what I had sense enough to do as a child and help others in need?

I have been though a dozen hurricanes and a massive tornado outbreak and it seems everyone is a moocher when they are standing in the wreckage of their lives and the free government help starts rolling around.

Forum List

Back