Station Eleven - HBO Max

I thou
It seems anymore what passes for making a show is to film characters having random conversations.
Nothing happening, just people talking about one thing or another.
And that is what this show has been to me.
People sitting around talking. And that would be ok if it progressed the story or was interesting.
Walking Dead became true to it's title in this way.
Was a great series...among the best... till it turned into a collection of people sitting around talking
Walking Dead was very good in the first couple of seasons. The constant killing after that was more than I could accept. Too gory. I did the same with Game of Thrones. Everyone said how great it was. I found it disgusting. After a few episodes I dropped it.

There’s enough blood and guts in real life. Just watch the local news. I’m not interested in watching it as entertainment.

I thou

Walking Dead was very good in the first couple of seasons. The constant killing after that was more than I could accept. Too gory. I did the same with Game of Thrones. Everyone said how great it was. I found it disgusting. After a few episodes I dropped it.

There’s enough blood and guts in real life. Just watch the local news. I’m not interested in watching it as entertainment.
Oh I disagree... TWD was never about the zombies. Or killing of zombies

Forum List

Back