States would decide on their own abortion laws. Really?

If a person (clearly evil and mad) was standing before a huge fire holding an infant in one hand and a test tube with an embryo in tbe other, and threatened to chuck them in…you can only save one…which would it be and why?
IS GOD SO POWERFUL THAT HE MAKE MAKE A ROCK TOO BIG FOR HIM TO LIFT HA HA CHECKMAET SKY BUDDY BELEIVERS

It's easy to win if you stack the deck, isn't it?

So something crossed my mind today: Let's assume the leak is genuine and next month Roe vs Wade is gone. Now (as everybody says) abortion will be left up to the states. Liberal states of course will keep abortion, conservative states make it illegal, and swing states may have abortion up to X amount of weeks. Fine.

My question is what happens if the country swings hard right on the federal level as in what is being setup now? Could our federal legislatures make it illegal for the entire country to have any kind of abortions? And if so, would the GOP risk losing leadership for decades down the road?

I can't see the court ruling that abortion be exclusively a states right. What part of the Constitution would allow them to rule that way? So the question is, could this decision actually lead to outlawing abortions on a national level?
hope so

The deccision should never have been taken away from the states but the thing is, we are talking about MURDER and the unborn not having Constitutional rights

you have all your rights wiped out, obviously, when you cease to exist...

so yeh, the scotus should ditch the damn R v W... throw it.. not into the cornfield but into the sewer where it belongs...

=

Death of of what? A handful of cells that have the potential to become a fully realized human being. For some reason it’s rights outweighs those of the body it is inhabiting.
maybe that body should have thought about that before she committed the act that created that other body,,

she made her choice now she has to live with it

Forum List

Back