What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

States would decide on their own abortion laws. Really?

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This is me being honest.

"My views and what I give a FUCK about doesn't have a fucking thing to do with YOU or any other woman or the "seeds" that they carry."

"Life is NOT sacred to me."

Why don't you for fucking once ask someone what their fucking views are instead of trying to TELL them what their views are?

Then, try actually taking their answers into some level of fucking consideration?
All you had to do was hit the agree button. Or give me a thumbs up if you agree.

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This is me being honest.

"My views and what I give a FUCK about doesn't have a fucking thing to do with YOU or any other woman or the "seeds" that they carry."

Why don't you for fucking once ask someone what their fucking views are instead of trying to TELL them what their views are?

Then, try actually taking their answers into some level of fucking consideration?

Well if that's how you feel all this

"I can give you quite a bit of evidence that shows a child's life begins at and by conception."

is irrelevant right? Then why are you arguing for the pro lifers if you don't give a fuck and you understand life is not that sacred to us?

Sounds like you should be arguing with your fellow Republicans and let them know you agree with us on this one.

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This is me being honest.

1655494588940.png

Thanks for being honest

Chuz Life

Gold Member
Reaction score
All you had to do was hit the agree button. Or give me a thumbs up if you agree.
You accused me of coming from a religious perspective and I don't give a flying fuck about religious arguments in an abortion debate.

So go fuck yourself.

I am fucking done responding to personal attacks and mischaracterizations.

Leweman

Gold Member
Reaction score
Yeah. Really.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$240.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List