states want to hold blm civily and criminaly responsable for the damage they caused

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

states want to hold them criminaly and civily for all the damage they caused. as they all should. blm is the head lice to our society.

Last edited:

states want to hold them criminaly and civily for all the damage they caused. as they all should. blm is the head lice to our society.
You can't hold people criminally liable for free speech, and looting/rioting/arson are already illegal.

Felonies are felonies.

Free speech is not a felony.

The Constitution: A precious document to be deeply respected.
No matter how you try to justify criminal acts, by yelling "free speech" while you're committing them, will it make it true. My right to be free from you stealing from me or damaging my property is not given up by you claiming it's your free speech right... Your right to free speech ends when you start stomping on my rights.

Should Trump be charged with the Capitol damage from his rioters at his protest that day?

Not when they are intertwined...
If you're committing a felony, you're committing a felony.

If you're peacefully protesting, you're peacefully protesting.

Your neighbor cannot be lawfully arrested for a crime you committed.
You cannot claim "free speech" while committing crimes...
They are generally two different things.

Felonies = Felonies.

Free speech = Free speech.

Felonies are felonies; free speech is free speech.

You cannot make free speech a felony because the guy next to a peaceful protestor throws a brick; a peaceful protester is not accountable for the felonious conduct of others.

No matter how you try to justify criminal acts,
Is someone doing this?

Are you doing this?

Free speech is not a felony.
by yelling "free speech" while you're committing them,
A felony is a felony.
will it make it true.
See above,
My right to be free from you stealing from me or damaging my property is not given up by you claiming it's your free speech right...
Of course.
Your right to free speech ends when you start stomping on my rights.
No, it does not.

Free speech and felonious conduct may occur simultaneously; the former is legal, the latter is not.

If you're committing a felony, you're committing a felony.

If you're peacefully protesting, you're peacefully protesting.

Your neighbor cannot be lawfully arrested for a crime you committed.

They are generally two different things.

Felonies = Felonies.

Free speech = Free speech.

Felonies are felonies; free speech is free speech.

You cannot make free speech a felony because the guy next to a peaceful protestor throws a brick; a peaceful protester is not accountable for the felonious conduct of others.
Criminal acts cannot be separated from the other acts. You need to get you head out of your ass. I arrested pukes for this kind of crap. It is called a Criminal Episode and one act cannot be detached from the other. If you're in a group of ten people and you're the only one not committing a crime, but you knew that the other were going to... You go to jail too... Have a nice day..

Forum List

Back