States considering expanding Medicaid to address abortion.

That's not true actually. Prenatal care is very expensive and needed for the health of the mother and proper development of the child.
planned parenthood provided all those services for free,, or did they??

thats why they received millions in tax payer money,,

Yes, and if these girls and young women would insist that the guy put on a condom, the need for abortion would drop by 95%.

That might happen if some didn't fight against sex education for those of procreation age or about to get there.

That might happen if some didn't fight against sex education for those of procreation age or about to get there.
I don’t think anyone is doing that. And even if that’s the case, a RESPONSIBLE young adult can get a book out of the library (ooops….I’m showing my age)…. I mean log onto the computer, and read about some options.

I don’t think anyone is doing that. And even if that’s the case, a RESPONSIBLE young adult can get a book out of the library (ooops….I’m showing my age)…. I mean log onto the computer, and read about some options.
Not in Texas.

We aren't going to go full illegal abortion but if you truly are pro-life, you have to support things like this.
I'm tired, as a conservative and a Christian, continually being told by others who don't share my beliefs and view what exactly I must think and do.

How about everyone else?

Yes, and if these girls and young women would insist that the guy put on a condom, the need for abortion would drop by 95%.

Here's the deal. I agree that personal responsibility and dealing with the consequences of one's actions are valid arguments to make, however, pro-lifers who essentially want to outlaw abortion in most or all cases also need to be intelligent enough to understand that people are careless, reckless, and make mistakes. The question is if you want no abortion at all (or only allow it in cases of rape) and you know a plethora of women will still end up with unwanted pregnanices regardless of all the birth control options, what is your solution other than allowing an abortion or the child growing up in less than optimal circumstances?

Forum List

Back