States considering expanding Medicaid to address abortion.

So you're saying you're for keeping abortion legal?
I’m saying I’m OK for terminating the first few days of a possible pregnancy - after all, you wouldn’t know at that point - when it’s a clump of cells and feels no pain.

Do you want to address the issue? More people are starting to understand that one proper way to address fewer abortions is to make sure women have health care.

Leftist hasn’t figured out the fact the when you subsidize something you get more of it.

Adults are addressing the issue.
Meanwhile in South Korea at the same time as the War on Poverty started in the mid 1960's. They were semi agrarian at that time. Now they are an economic tech giant. And the ghettos here are the same only ten times mor expensive to keep them from dying and killing many others then they do now.

No shit. You’re claim is still false.

What claim? Access to affordable health care will allow some women to choose life? That's an absolute fact.

Why would you not want pregnant women to be able to access proper health care?

My views :
Stone me! Obviously most American women,who had abortion, failed in birth control. They probably didn't care about contraception.

Undoubtedly , US government didn't have any success in persuading women to use pills or condoms. Too bad!

Facts:
In the District of Columbia and 47 states that reported data to the CDC in 2019, the majority of women who had abortions (57%) were in their 20s, while about three-in-ten (31%) were in their 30s. Teens ages 13 to 19 accounted for 9% of those who had abortions, while women in their 40s accounted for 4%.

The vast majority of women who had abortions in 2019 were unmarried (85%), while married women accounted for 15%, according to the CDC, which had data on this from 41 states and New York City (but not the rest of New York).

In the District of Columbia and 29 states that reported racial and ethnic data on abortion to the CDC, 38% of all women who had abortions in 2019 were non-Hispanic Black, while 33% were non-Hispanic White, 21% were Hispanic, and 7% were of other races or ethnicities.

Source:
Abortion in the U.S.: What the data says | Pew Research Center – What the data says about abortion in the U.S.

Forum List

Back