States considering expanding Medicaid to address abortion.

pknopp

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2019
Again, something I have long advocated for and largely argued I was wrong by the faux pro-life members.

Many states wanting to stop abortions are understanding that one good was to do that is to make sure pregnant women have access to health care.

Now Republican lawmakers in Texas, Mississippi, Wyoming and other red states face a choice: focus exclusively on further restricting abortion, or join antiabortion groups and Democrats lobbying to expand postpartum Medicaid coverage.

"There's a discussion among Republicans and those who are anti-choice about what should we be doing to support mothers?" said Usha Ranji, associate director for women's health policy at the Kaiser Family Foundation.

Red states that banned abortion consider expanding Medicaid for mothers

Last edited by a moderator:
Again, something I have long advocated for and largely argued I was wrong by the faux pro-life members.

Many states wanting to stop abortions are understanding that one good was to do that is to make sure pregnant women have access to health care.

Now Republican lawmakers in Texas, Mississippi, Wyoming and other red states face a choice: focus exclusively on further restricting abortion, or join antiabortion groups and Democrats lobbying to expand postpartum Medicaid coverage.

"There's a discussion among Republicans and those who are anti-choice about what should we be doing to support mothers?" said Usha Ranji, associate director for women's health policy at the Kaiser Family Foundation.

your title says medicare but story is about medicaid......

LOL....OP does not know the difference between Medicare and Medicaid.

That said given the utility of abortion for those on Medicaid I would not oppose it. ;)

Do you want to address the issue? More people are starting to understand that one proper way to address fewer abortions is to make sure women have health care.

Of course some did. You are slowly being left behind.
You and other progs keep laughing these things off. Yet the differences from last year, from five years ago, a decade go and you keep going further and further prove different as you laugh it off.

It's the nations duty to ensure pregnant women have access to health care. If we are going to go full pro life then there is no alternative.

of course you have proof of that??

are you saying planned parenthood wasnt providing med care for women??
cause they said thats their main business,,

Many pregnant women did not have access to health care. Hopefully they soon all will.

your title says medicare but story is about medicaid......
Dogmod: changed title to Medicaid.

Forum List

Back