States cannot seize federal lands

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
I have known the Bagley family for a long, long time. They are all great, but Will the historian and Pat the cartoonist are the ones who stand out. Will may be the greatest American western historian of his generation.

Also check out Pat's political cartoons in the Salt Lake Tribune.

The latest one, below, hits the mark on Utah's folly in thinking it can seize federal lands.

Bagley Cartoon

Bagley Cartoon: Taking the Rubes for a Ride

By PAT BAGLEY | The Salt Lake Tribune
Last Updated Jan 29, 2016 04:48PM
This Pat Bagley cartoon appears in The Salt Lake Tribune on Sunday, Jan. 31, 2016. You can check out the past 10 Bagley editorial cartoons below. Want more? Become a fan of Bagley on Facebook at www.facebook.com/notrobertkirby. Harmful if Swallowed …

Read This Article

180 OUT of the Real Issue...............Just like you are 180 OUT on being a Republican...........

Funny.....14 MILLION is the exact amount the BLM was ordered to pay for a Rancher for illegal seizure of private party.

:ack-1:

• Banned
180 OUT of the Real Issue...............Just like you are 180 OUT on being a Republican...........Funny.....14 MILLION is the exact amount the BLM was ordered to pay for a Rancher for illegal seizure of private party. :ack-1:
I know constitutional reality hurts your head, but there it is. Sagebrush Republicanism is not patriotic Americanism. That hurts your head also.

180 OUT of the Real Issue...............Just like you are 180 OUT on being a Republican...........Funny.....14 MILLION is the exact amount the BLM was ordered to pay for a Rancher for illegal seizure of private party. :ack-1:
I know constitutional reality hurts your head, but there it is. Sagebrush Republicanism is not patriotic Americanism. That hurts your head also.
As you still don't grasp the real deal in the current situation................180 OUT.

The cartoon is mocking the foolishness and perhaps the corruption of giving millions of dollars to an out of state law firm to look into possible legal action for taking public lands away from America and making them exclusive property of Utah instead. The law firm has warned it will be a long and expensive endeavor with little chance of success. In other words, Utah should be prepared to shovel more millions to the law firm and not count on getting a positive result.

thewildlifenews.com/2015/12/10/legislature-doubles-down-in-their-effort-to-grab-the-publics-land/

• Banned
As you still don't grasp the real deal in the current situation................180 OUT.
Yep, reality hurts your head.

Yep, reality hurts your head.
You wouldn't know reality if it reached up and bit you in the ass..........witch would be the position of your political identity.

Forum List

Back