Staten Island is mad

saveliberty

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2009
Yep, no FEMA, no Red Cross. People are dead and dying. Where's the help? Sound familiar.

Romney emphasized food and everyone made fun of him. Im sure the Mormon church will do what it can...but dang....that's a lot of people.

I just don't understand. Here we have a Democrat in the White House and a Democrat Senator in Chuch U Schumer and people dying in the streets. How can this be? After all, we have seen videos of Obama and Chris Christie slobbering over each other telling us how great the other has been acting in this situation.

BTW: Does anyone know where Obama is campaigning at tonight? LOL.

There is one way to get Obama to act. Just send someone out there with a mic and camera and start asking people on live TV if they feel they are better off today than they were 4 years ago.

Last edited:
Its human nature really. People don't expect things to get that bad or hope it won't to the point they don't act. Then trouble hits and they can't get help fast enough. Timing couldn't be worse for Obama.

They should be throwing the FEMA Director under the bus by Saturday.

Anybody know how Occupy Wall Street faired during the storm?

The amazing ability of the left wing propaganda network that managed to blame Katrina on the president even though real and obvious evidence pointed to negligence on the part of the decadent Big Easy, will stand as it's greatest modern propaganda coup. The bureaucratic FEMA will continue to struggle with the New Jersey disaster but the same propaganda network (with the cooperation of the mainstream media) will try to support the federal government regardless of evidence to the contrary as long as a democrat is in the white house.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
They should be throwing the FEMA Director under the bus by Saturday.

They should just automatically fire whoever is running that agency once a natural disaster strikes. It would save everyone a great deal of time.

The residents of Staten Island are pleading for help from elected officials, begging for gasoline, food and clothing three days after Sandy slammed the New York City borough.

“We’re going to die! We’re going to freeze! We got 90-year-old people!” Donna Solli told visiting officials. “You don’t understand. You gotta get your trucks down here on the corner now. It’s been three days!”

They seem pretty desperate.

‘We Need Food, We Need Clothing’: Staten Island Residents Plead for Help 3 Days After Sandy - ABC News

I heard the mayor of New York during a press conference. He was asked if the city was going to build dams to prevent this sort of disaster in the future. His response? He said it would cost too much money.

If I recall this storm cost about $30 billion. How expensive could the dam be? It's kinda like New Orleans. They don't have adequate dams either. These fools are just tempting fate and one day will pay another high price.

Try NBC News Jillian. Thanks for taking the bait.

Haaa funny, so now your baiting..ok I will bite.

I have been watching the news on many channels and have only heard good things heading out to many areas as well as people coming in to help. Comparing the 2 is like apples to oranges.
I do think what happened in Katrina opened many eyes and most where ready for Sandy.

Forum List

Back