Statement From Trump

it's who he is and was. He is acting no different then when he was on the apprentice. Come on, that's him, and for me, so what!!!!!!
Would I still vote for him? Yes. Do I wish he were still in office? Yes. Is he an ass? Yes.
But not everyone is like me, or you. Some may wander off if he keeps up with the bullshit. He cares more about doing rallys to pump up his ego than he cared about the fallout when he walked away. I will repeat it...he was CIC, still in office. HE COULD HAVE DONE MORE. HE is not getting the fallout from that. WE are.

Actually, I somewhat agree with you as I just finished telling Slade3200. I speak the truth and I don't go around telling people what they want to hear. As I'm not a robot and I can't think and speak for myself. Was Trump a great president? Yes.

Do I believe this election was stolen? Yes. Do I hate Joe Biden and Kamala Harris? Yes. Do I think that Trump acts like a spoiled child who doesn't get his way sometimes? Also yes. I think he can be an asshole at times too, but it's like somebody on here already mentioned here before. (Although I forget who) If you have a plumber or a mechanic who is an asshole but can still get the job done and do what he or she was paid to do,.. then I say nothing else really matters.
Trump is the worst possible human being ever elected to that office. You guys picked a real winner in 2016. Out of all the candidates you picked a deranged liar, a criminal, a do nothing, know nothing malignant psychopath to run this country. Your credibilty, especially after what Trump has done since the 2020 election on a scale of 1 to 10 is zero.

Trump is a lowlife willing to blow this country up with his lies rather then admit he lost the election.

Would I still vote for him? Yes. Do I wish he were still in office? Yes. Is he an ass? Yes.
But not everyone is like me, or you. Some may wander off if he keeps up with the bullshit. He cares more about doing rallys to pump up his ego than he cared about the fallout when he walked away. I will repeat it...he was CIC, still in office. HE COULD HAVE DONE MORE. HE is not getting the fallout from that. WE are.
81 million voted for him

He’s just mad at Cassidy because he voted to convict him.

This isn’t for the Republican Party, it’s just because Trump has a delicate ego.

Actually, I somewhat agree with you as I just finished telling Slade3200. I speak the truth and I don't go around telling people what they want to hear. As I'm not a robot and I can't think and speak for myself. Was Trump a great president? Yes.

Do I believe this election was stolen? Yes. Do I hate Joe Biden and Kamala Harris? Yes. Do I think that Trump acts like a spoiled child who doesn't get his way sometimes? Also yes. I think he can be an asshole at times too, but it's like somebody on here already mentioned here before. (Although I forget who) If you have a plumber or a mechanic who is an asshole but can still get the job done and do what he or she was paid to do,.. then I say nothing else really matters.
Yeah trump is arrogant and has no tact and can be annoying cause he is Whiney at times but who cares,he is the first president in my lifetime I can ever remember who did what he said he would do and the first sense 1979 to not start any wars and had so many great accomplishments who cares if he does all those annoying things and acts like an arrogant jerk at times.

Yeah trump is arrogant and has no tact and can be annoying cause he is Whiney at times but who cares,he is the first president in my lifetime I can ever remember who did what he said he would do and the first sense 1979 to not start any wars and had so many great accomplishments who cares if he dies all those annoying things and acts like an arrogant jerk at times.

I don't want him to die though.

Yeah trump is arrogant and has no tact and can be annoying cause he is Whiney at times but who cares,he is the first president in my lifetime I can ever remember who did what he said he would do and the first sense 1979 to not start any wars and had so many great accomplishments who cares if he does all those annoying things and acts like an arrogant jerk at times.

Trump hasn't done anything great. He just lies and brags a lot.

Trump hasn't done anything great. He just lies and brags a lot.
Trump's tax cut had Americans enjoying their lives again. Democrats just can't have that. Misery loves company. Trump also kept us safe with secure borders. Trump's policies were good for America.

Sen Cassidy proved he was not a loyal member of the Grand Trump Party.

Thus he incurred the wrath of the former POTUS…

Misprint there,meant to say does.lol,I corrected it just now

Oh good I was confused. And for the record I don't want Biden to die either as I don't wish harm or death to anybody,.. but if he does croak (which at his age it's very possible) then I definitely won't shed any tears over him. XD

New Topics

Forum List

Back