What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Statement From Trump

jc456

Diamond Member
Reaction score

bodecea

Diamond Member
Reaction score

jc456

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Gracie

Diamond Member
Reaction score
it's who he is and was. He is acting no different then when he was on the apprentice. Come on, that's him, and for me, so what!!!!!!
Would I still vote for him? Yes. Do I wish he were still in office? Yes. Is he an ass? Yes.
But not everyone is like me, or you. Some may wander off if he keeps up with the bullshit. He cares more about doing rallys to pump up his ego than he cared about the fallout when he walked away. I will repeat it...he was CIC, still in office. HE COULD HAVE DONE MORE. HE is not getting the fallout from that. WE are.

Clipper

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Actually, I somewhat agree with you as I just finished telling Slade3200. I speak the truth and I don't go around telling people what they want to hear. As I'm not a robot and I can't think and speak for myself. Was Trump a great president? Yes.

Do I believe this election was stolen? Yes. Do I hate Joe Biden and Kamala Harris? Yes. Do I think that Trump acts like a spoiled child who doesn't get his way sometimes? Also yes. I think he can be an asshole at times too, but it's like somebody on here already mentioned here before. (Although I forget who) If you have a plumber or a mechanic who is an asshole but can still get the job done and do what he or she was paid to do,.. then I say nothing else really matters.
Trump is the worst possible human being ever elected to that office. You guys picked a real winner in 2016. Out of all the candidates you picked a deranged liar, a criminal, a do nothing, know nothing malignant psychopath to run this country. Your credibilty, especially after what Trump has done since the 2020 election on a scale of 1 to 10 is zero.

Trump is a lowlife willing to blow this country up with his lies rather then admit he lost the election.

jc456

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Would I still vote for him? Yes. Do I wish he were still in office? Yes. Is he an ass? Yes.
But not everyone is like me, or you. Some may wander off if he keeps up with the bullshit. He cares more about doing rallys to pump up his ego than he cared about the fallout when he walked away. I will repeat it...he was CIC, still in office. HE COULD HAVE DONE MORE. HE is not getting the fallout from that. WE are.
81 million voted for him

XponentialChaos

Gold Member
Reaction score
He’s just mad at Cassidy because he voted to convict him.

This isn’t for the Republican Party, it’s just because Trump has a delicate ego.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Reaction score

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$85.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List