Statement by President Obama on muslim holiday Eid Al-Adha

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
By President Barack Obama

Michelle and I extend our best wishes for a joyous Eid al-Adha to Muslims around the world and congratulate those performing the Hajj this year. As our Muslim neighbors and friends gather for Eid celebrations, Muslim Americans are among the more than three million pilgrims joining one of the world’s largest and most diverse gatherings, which serves as a reminder of the shared roots of the world’s Abrahamic faiths.

To commemorate Eid al-Adha, Muslims around the world are joining other faith communities in offering their assistance to those suffering from hunger, disease, and conflict. Their service is a powerful example of the positive role that faith can play in motivating communities to work together to address shared challenges.

On behalf of the American people, we extend our warmest greetings during this Hajj season. Eid Mubarak and Hajj Mabrour.

Statement By President Obama On Eid Al-Adha

Michelle and I extend our best wishes for a joyous Eid al-Adha to Muslims around the world and congratulate those performing the Hajj this year. As our Muslim neighbors and friends gather for Eid celebrations, Muslim Americans are among the more than three million pilgrims joining one of the world’s largest and most diverse gatherings, which serves as a reminder of the shared roots of the world’s Abrahamic faiths.

To commemorate Eid al-Adha, Muslims around the world are joining other faith communities in offering their assistance to those suffering from hunger, disease, and conflict. Their service is a powerful example of the positive role that faith can play in motivating communities to work together to address shared challenges.

On behalf of the American people, we extend our warmest greetings during this Hajj season. Eid Mubarak and Hajj Mabrour.

Obama doesn't speak for me.
Fuck the Muslim holiday... and Allah too.

Ha Ha Ha. Last time I seen a Harley rider he was decked and ended up in a roadside ditch! LOL! :lmao:

You know, I don't think I've ever seen The President make a statement on a Christian holiday towards Christians throughout the world. Has he done this and it just never gotten press? Or does he not do them?

Ha Ha Ha. Last time I seen a Harley rider he was decked and ended up in a roadside ditch! LOL! :lmao:

That is funny to you? Why is that funny? What is the point in taking pleasure at the inconvenience and suffering of others?

anytribune.com/15102013-statement-president-obama-eid-al-adha/]Statement By President Obama On Eid Al-Adha[/url]

He only said that because we're stealing their oil. He doesn't actually give a shit about some bogus musbomb holiday.

I keep hearing the post office will be selling Eid stamps again around Christmastime this year. But they won't be self-sticking like most stamps these days. No, you'll have to lick their backside.

You know, I don't think I've ever seen The President make a statement on a Christian holiday towards Christians throughout the world. Has he done this and it just never gotten press? Or does he not do them?

Let's see.

So far he's at least hosted 5 Easter Prayer Breakfasts and given 4 Christmas proclamations.

Let's see.

So far he's at least hosted 5 Easter Prayer Breakfasts and given 4 Christmas proclamations.

Obama has surrendered to the musbombs.

anytribune.com/15102013-statement-president-obama-eid-al-adha/]Statement By President Obama On Eid Al-Adha[/url]

He only said that because we're stealing their oil. He doesn't actually give a shit about some bogus musbomb holiday.

We are stealing oil? Then why the heck are we paying for gas?

Let's see.

So he does them and just doesn't get any press for it.

Let's see.

So he does them and just doesn't get any press for it.

There has plenty of press coverage each time.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back