State senator proclaims all whites are racist

Dem Senator Denounces White Privilege Claims He 8217 s Not Black Because White People 8220 Polluted 8221 his Blood FrontPage Magazine

he's very lucky, in fact privileged, to be a democrat, because had he been a republican and said something only 1/100th as racist and hateful, the media would be all over it. So he has democrat privilege.

Don't read much for content, do you.

That black STATE senator from Nebraska, the longest serving state senator there, also called Pres. Obama a "half-breed". The man ranted and raved to keep a filibuster going. That being said, he is indeed totally batshit crazy.

So, the tally:

RWNJ batshit-crazies: 245,381
LWNJ batshit-crazies: 1

woot, woot!!

I guess thats better than proclaiming that all whites smell like dogs isnt it?

Is that what you're claiming?
Why would I claim that when I've voluntarily had sex with white women? Sensitive about your personal hygiene?

I don't smell like a dog. I'm white.
I'm pretty sure you smell like a dog. You also happen to be a cave chimp.

l'm pretty sure you smell like the typical greasy black. Too much fried chicken and watermelon.

I guess thats better than proclaiming that all whites smell like dogs isnt it?

Why would I claim that when I've voluntarily had sex with white women? Sensitive about your personal hygiene?

l'm pretty sure you smell like the typical greasy black. Too much fried chicken and watermelon.
I love to eat both but white women say I smell like chocolate.

This white MAN says you smell like the typical greasy black.

This white MAN says you smell like the typical greasy black.

I'm not gay. That must have been your boyfriend Bubba. No man has ever smelled me. You on the other hand most likely smell like wet dog.

Forum List

Back