State Rep. John Bennett Stands By Anti-Islam Comments: 'Islam Is Not Even A Religion'

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
The gentleman from Oklahoma speaks truth

-Geaux
==================

Oklahoma state Rep. John Bennett (R) has not shied away from the controversial, anti-Islam comments he's made both on Facebook and at rallies in the past, and it seems like he won't anytime soon.

Bennett again defended the statements in an interview with HuffPost Live on Monday and said he'd argue Islam "is not even a religion."

"I stand behind them wholeheartedly," Bennett told host Alyona Minkovski. "First off, I never said Muslims were a cancer, I said Islam ... I would even submit to you that Islam is not even a religion. It's a social political system that uses a deity to advance its agenda of global conquest. That's exactly what ISIS is doing now, and people that follow Islam are and will do the same thing."

State Rep. John Bennett Stands By Anti-Islam Comments Islam Is Not Even A Religion

This man should run for POTUS

-Geaux
-----------------

MUSKOGEE — If it wasn’t clear already, it should be now. State Rep. John Bennett, R-Sallisaw, is not going to back down on his criticism of Muslims and the Council on American-Islamic Relations.

Speaking to about 25 members of the Muskogee Patriot Group at the town’s public library on Thursday, Bennett doubled down on statements he’s made that have garnered national attention in the last few weeks, covering a variety of topics but saving some especially vicious vitriol for CAIR.

Oklahoma lawmaker John Bennett doubles down on anti-Muslim vitriol at tea party event - Tulsa World Government

There is more to being president than just saying things to piss people off.

-Geaux
==================

Oklahoma state Rep. John Bennett (R) has not shied away from the controversial, anti-Islam comments he's made both on Facebook and at rallies in the past, and it seems like he won't anytime soon.

Bennett again defended the statements in an interview with HuffPost Live on Monday and said he'd argue Islam "is not even a religion."

"I stand behind them wholeheartedly," Bennett told host Alyona Minkovski. "First off, I never said Muslims were a cancer, I said Islam ... I would even submit to you that Islam is not even a religion. It's a social political system that uses a deity to advance its agenda of global conquest. That's exactly what ISIS is doing now, and people that follow Islam are and will do the same thing."

State Rep. John Bennett Stands By Anti-Islam Comments Islam Is Not Even A Religion
Sounds like the Holy Roman Empire of the papacy...

Please do tell... I'm sure there are some Obama qualities you feel he should deploy?

-Geaux
There is a difference between saying intelligent things that piss people off because they are reactionary idiots and saying stupid things that piss people off because they know better. Your flash-in-the-pan hero of the day belongs in the second category.

Please do tell... I'm sure there are some Obama qualities you feel he should deploy?

-Geaux
There is a difference between saying intelligent things that piss people off because they are reactionary idiots and saying stupid things that piss people off because they know better. Your flash-in-the-pan hero of the day belongs in the second category.

Well of course...

So to answer my question indirectly,

You think Obama says intelligent things?

Sorry, lying is not intelligent at all... And neither is thinking there are 52 states on and on and on.....

-Geaux

-Geaux

Well of course...

Sorry, lying is not intelligent at all... And neither is thinking there are 52 states on and on and on.....

-Geaux
He speaks far more intelligently, calmly and rationally than the mentally impaired haters you like.

-Geaux

Well of course...

-Geaux
He speaks far more intelligently, calmly and rationally than the mentally impaired haters you like.

My comments so far in this thread show no hate, only facts

I guess the truth does hurt

-Geaux

-Geaux

Well of course...

-Geaux

-Geaux
You're as full of shit as that hateful idiot you want for president.

-Geaux
==================

" It's a social political system that uses a deity to advance its agenda of global conquest..."

lol, that's a perfect description of Chrisitianity, at least the version of Christianity perpetrated by the Christian right.

-Geaux

Well of course...

-Geaux

-Geaux
You're as full of shit as that hateful idiot you want for president.

Why does truth equate to hate among leftist?

-Geaux

Forum List

Back