State of the Biden Debacle Tonight

I want to see him stutter, stammer, make up a whole new language and show the world what the Democrat Party gave this country. It's gonna be great

Maybe I'll tape it so I can skip over the worst of it. You know the patter will go something like this:
  1. One big back-slapping group kumbayu for the party in power. Life is so good in Washington DC.
  2. How much the McTurtle GOP will just sit and go along.
  3. The State of the Union that we are lucky to be alive after the scourge of Covid, but we are doing better by the day thanks to Joe.
  4. How everything the past year has all been due to the pandemic and Joe has been nothing but an outside spectator.
  5. Restoring racial and gender equality to the Supreme Court.
  6. How bad Russia is but look at the ass-whooping and clock cleaning good ol' Joe has given Trump's buddy Vladimir.
  7. Good ol' Joe has a handle on our recovery! Shine on you crazy star!
  8. Did I say everything is just grand in DC?

Tune in, if you appreciate:

Clarity
Complete sentences
Intelligent, concise thoughts, expressed in proper English
Representation of democratic values
Declarations of unity with Western-style democracies
Condemnation of evil, murderous kleptocrats

If not, head to the Trump rally instead. I believe it's on hole 18 @ Mar A Lago, just a small donation to the Trump retirement fund required. Complete sentences not allowed.
1646180715169.png

ROTFLOL!!!!! :laugh: :laughing0301::biggrin::laugh::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

You can actually say this with a straight face?!!!!!!!!!!!! :laughing0301:

"Clarity
Complete sentences
Intelligent, concise thoughts, expressed in proper English"

From Biden?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BWAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
Funniest thing I've read all week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"State of the Biden Debacle Tonight"

I prefer "The State of the Potato Address".

The object is to fill Biden with enough Adderall to make him seem mentally fit without killing him.

It's a delicate balancing act.

Got a good hokey game on tonight.

As though I'd watch the pants-shitting basement dummy over reruns of Sanford and Son to begin with.

Looks like I'll have a good reason to tune in Bannon tomorrow morning....His take on the whole sideshow of senility is likely to be more entertaining.

View attachment 609337

ROTFLOL!!!!! :laugh: :laughing0301::biggrin::laugh::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

You can actually say this with a straight face?!!!!!!!!!!!! :laughing0301:

"Clarity
Complete sentences
Intelligent, concise thoughts, expressed in proper English"

From Biden?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BWAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
Funniest thing I've read all week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yep.

I do enjoy watching you empty little scrotums have your hissy fits.

I bet he wishes he was Donald Trump right now with the world exploding, high inflation, high gas prices, depending on Russian oil and Iranian oil, Republican's taking back the House and Senate in a few short months........
If he was Donald Trump, he would be praising Putin's "genius" invasion of Ukraine.

Trump never got anything right, and everything he touches turns to shit.

Thank God that fat fuck got his ass kicked by Biden. Thank you America!

:TH_WAY~113:

Yep.

I do enjoy watching you empty little scrotums have your hissy fits.

Dude it's Biden!
If there's ever a president that trips over his mouth more than Gerald Ford tripped down the stairs, it's fucking Joe!
For Christ sake, Nike should have named a shoe after him!
Put down the bong!
"Clairity" Lol!!!!

Forum List

Back