State of Texas vs State of New York when it come to Covid-19:

Texas has no public subway service. People drive in cars.
1 punch knock out. You win.

Wow, Candycorn declares winner just like her buddy Dragonlady while never offering facts as usual and I wonder why?

Simple, Texas is proving that their leadership from the Governor to the Mayors the virus could be contained and not spread.

Also candycorn care to explain the mass transit that the people of Dallas and Houston use daily or will you run away from this discussion screaming " Trump " as you usually do?

The ignorance and arrogance that many of you on the left have when defending New York failure is AMAZING!

So, you believe that the reason why New York could not contain the virus is because of the Subway system, then explain Illinois seeing Chi-town has one and yet Chicago is not suffering as much!?!

No, the fact is you see a Democrat Governor and Mayor and believe their failure issomeone to something else that caused their failure but reality is Cuomo and de Blasio failed the people of New York!

When California, Texas and Illinois have far less deaths and sick than New York the failure is on New Your leardership!

My arrogance comes from people like you giving me a superiority complex. Take this post for example.

You're comparing the public transit systems in NY with the ones in Dallas and Houston?

You're dumber than I thought.

Your blob's DHS on 3/10 mandated that the thousands of people returning to the US via air travel land at 13 airports. 2 were in metro NYC. Once there, the blob didn't have enough people on the ground to screen the untested travelers whom his DHS was forcing to stand shoulder-to-shoulder for hours on end.

This is why you saw so many outbreaks in Arlington, TX (it was one of the airports as well) as well as Detroit (another one of the airports). It was a botch job from the word "go" by your blob as well as the leadership in NYC--mayor, PA chairs, etc...

As everyone can see Candycorn can not read because if she did she would have noticed in another post I state Trump was a failure but he is my blog according to her way of thinking!

In your own response you just admitted that DFW was also one of the thirteen places people came in and yet just 40k infected and a little over 1k dead but of course you will then lie and say that is not true either.

Also you lying troll in my response to you I pointed to Chicago subway system and boy did you ignore that and why?

Simple, you can't handle the damn truth!

I also gave Gavin Newsom of California credit for doing a better job that Cuomo by stating California which has a larger population had less infected and deaths, and you ignored that!

All you can do is troll and lie, so deal with the facts or will you lie some more?
Most of the commuters at DFW got into their cars. Most of the commuters at JFK and EWR got onto the subway. I'm not sure what is so perplexing to you about the reason the numbers are so much higher in NYC than elsewhere. The population density is not even remotely comparable. When your blob forced everyone to stand for hours shoulder-to-shoulder; there were consequences. When the NYC officials did it on their subways; there were consequences. Crediting the officials in Texas with having less population density is like crediting the Sheiks in Saudi for the oil under their nation. Neither did anything to create it.

So boys and girls you can see Candykkkorn and Dragonlady can not write the facts that Cuomo and de Blasio failed in their leadership while Abbott and Newsome did a better job.
Here is what I wrote earlier this morning:

"It was a botch job from the word "go" by your blob as well as the leadership in NYC--mayor, PA chairs, etc..." De Blasio is the mayor, right? Perhaps you should learn how to read.

They claim the subway is the only why the virus could spread because all those people in other airports were safer because no subway system.
Of course I never made any such argument. I did say that non New Yorkers are less transit dependent but, of course, in your unabashed hatred of reading and comprehension; you must have missed it.

Fact is Texas and California have a larger population, more major cities and busier airports and still they are not the shining example that Candykkkorn want to show off because well Texas is ran by a Republican Governor!
Your blob forced travelers through 2 NYC airports. Texas only had one. Sorry. You're wrong again.

Don't know why she hate California so much...

Wow; you're full of shit.

You are fantastically uninformed and ignorant. If you can’t understand why population density and public transit made a difference you should just stop posting now.

It is not our job to educate you on these things. Or why international travel into these states made a huge difference.

Or why without testing both states were doomed.

Who the fuck are you writing to?

You are the one that got caught lying about New York having the two largest airports in the World and you have the nerve to tell anyone they should stop writing?

DFW is busier than New York and so is L.A., so you should educate yourself you lying troll!

You embarrassed yourself and I pointed to Chicago, L.A. and Texas as examples later in this thread and I know your comment was to me and not Candykkkorn!

So give me a link to support your claim New York is the two largest airports in the world or will you then lie and deny what your wrote because you know you failed?

Also why wasn't Chicago or L.A. hit as hard as New York?

Also you do know DFW is a International Airport and is in the top ten in flights and planes where JFK is not!

So go educate yourself before lecturing me!

I said two of the biggest.

Dulles isn’t an international hub. Nobody flies into Dallas from Europe or Asia. That’s where the disease came from. Dulles gets international flights from Central and South America, neither of which had early infection.

If you’re flying from Europe, you go to New York to connect with other flights. Not Chicago. LA and California shut down first and they had trackers and tracers, and no public transit.

Toronto has population of just under 3 million, a large international airport, and public transit. 7775 cases, 5449 recovered. 622 deaths.

Toronto has testing from day 1.

Another lie by Dragonlady!

Even KandyKane told you they have direct flights and you double down on " No they don't " and you said the two largest airports in the world and not what you just wrote!

And once again Bruce plays “gotcha” instead of acknowledging facts.

Check the numbers Bruce. How many people fly from Europe to Dulles per day versus how many fly into New York?

Just that one figure. I don’t know anyone who has ever flown into Dulles. Everyone I know has passed through New York either going into the USA or out of it.

I know Texans think everything is bigger and better in Texas. It’s not.

God damn you are fucking stupid!

DFW is not Dulles!

Dulles is in Washington D.C.!

Learn where the two airports are!

And you do not know shit!

First you said no international flights fly into DFW!

Then you claim New York airports are the two largest!

You then confuse Dulles with DFW!

No I didn’t. I said flights from Europe aren’t going to Dallas and they’re really not. Not compared to any of the East Coast Internstionals. Added to which New York is the worlds largest travel hub with more flights going into and out of those two airports.

Every time I’ve travelled to visit American friends, I change planes in New York, and I go through Customs and Immigration there. Then I board a regional flight to take me to North Carolina.

One need only look at a flight map to see that the lines going into and out of New York, are more than the rest of the country combined.

DC and Atlanta have both had large outbreaks, but none has the scale of international travel of New York.

The one thing that no one has addressed is the role of universal health care in reducing the death toll in other countries.

If I get symptoms, I call the local health unit and they will send someone in a hazmat suit to take a sample and I’m quarantined until I get my results. If I’m very sick, I will be hospitalized and transported to a hospital with ventilators where I will recover or die. No bills for any of this and no co-pays.

Canadians and Europeans go to the doctor when they get sick, as soon as they get sick, when the treatments are cheaper, and more effective. Americans are much sicker before they seek treatment because of copays and no insurance. More of them die as a result.

If you look at the numbers, the thing that really jumps out at me is that the countries which tested a lot, had much lower rates of death, and I’m firmly of the belief that it’s because they caught the infection early and started treatment right away, instead of waiting that week or so when things get ugly.

This is a virus which does damage to body systems. The sooner you mitigate that damage, the better your chances.

Nobody from around the world wants to visit Texas

Why is Dallas one of the busiest Airports in the World out ranking JFK?

Domestic traffic, it’s a hub
Busiest in the World is what I wrote when I wrote one of the busiest in the world which includes international flights!

So why is it that many of you on the fringe left keep on lying about DFW status on the international stage and like Candycorn stated it was one of the 13 airports that took in flights during the shutdown process...

So let make this clear your bias for Texas is based on stupidity like Dragonlady!

Wow, Candycorn declares winner just like her buddy Dragonlady while never offering facts as usual and I wonder why?

Simple, Texas is proving that their leadership from the Governor to the Mayors the virus could be contained and not spread.

Also candycorn care to explain the mass transit that the people of Dallas and Houston use daily or will you run away from this discussion screaming " Trump " as you usually do?

The ignorance and arrogance that many of you on the left have when defending New York failure is AMAZING!

So, you believe that the reason why New York could not contain the virus is because of the Subway system, then explain Illinois seeing Chi-town has one and yet Chicago is not suffering as much!?!

No, the fact is you see a Democrat Governor and Mayor and believe their failure issomeone to something else that caused their failure but reality is Cuomo and de Blasio failed the people of New York!

When California, Texas and Illinois have far less deaths and sick than New York the failure is on New Your leardership!

My arrogance comes from people like you giving me a superiority complex. Take this post for example.

You're comparing the public transit systems in NY with the ones in Dallas and Houston?

Your blob's DHS on 3/10 mandated that the thousands of people returning to the US via air travel land at 13 airports. 2 were in metro NYC. Once there, the blob didn't have enough people on the ground to screen the untested travelers whom his DHS was forcing to stand shoulder-to-shoulder for hours on end.

This is why you saw so many outbreaks in Arlington, TX (it was one of the airports as well) as well as Detroit (another one of the airports). It was a botch job from the word "go" by your blob as well as the leadership in NYC--mayor, PA chairs, etc...

As everyone can see Candycorn can not read because if she did she would have noticed in another post I state Trump was a failure but he is my blog according to her way of thinking!

In your own response you just admitted that DFW was also one of the thirteen places people came in and yet just 40k infected and a little over 1k dead but of course you will then lie and say that is not true either.

Also you lying troll in my response to you I pointed to Chicago subway system and boy did you ignore that and why?

I also gave Gavin Newsom of California credit for doing a better job that Cuomo by stating California which has a larger population had less infected and deaths, and you ignored that!

All you can do is troll and lie, so deal with the facts or will you lie some more?
Most of the commuters at DFW got into their cars. Most of the commuters at JFK and EWR got onto the subway. I'm not sure what is so perplexing to you about the reason the numbers are so much higher in NYC than elsewhere. The population density is not even remotely comparable. When your blob forced everyone to stand for hours shoulder-to-shoulder; there were consequences. When the NYC officials did it on their subways; there were consequences. Crediting the officials in Texas with having less population density is like crediting the Sheiks in Saudi for the oil under their nation. Neither did anything to create it.

So boys and girls you can see Candykkkorn and Dragonlady can not write the facts that Cuomo and de Blasio failed in their leadership while Abbott and Newsome did a better job.

"It was a botch job from the word "go" by your blob as well as the leadership in NYC--mayor, PA chairs, etc..." De Blasio is the mayor, right? Perhaps you should learn how to read.

They claim the subway is the only why the virus could spread because all those people in other airports were safer because no subway system.
Of course I never made any such argument. I did say that non New Yorkers are less transit dependent but, of course, in your unabashed hatred of reading and comprehension; you must have missed it.

Fact is Texas and California have a larger population, more major cities and busier airports and still they are not the shining example that Candykkkorn want to show off because well Texas is ran by a Republican Governor!
Your blob forced travelers through 2 NYC airports. Texas only had one. Sorry. You're wrong again.

You are fantastically uninformed and ignorant. If you can’t understand why population density and public transit made a difference you should just stop posting now.

It is not our job to educate you on these things. Or why international travel into these states made a huge difference.

You are the one that got caught lying about New York having the two largest airports in the World and you have the nerve to tell anyone they should stop writing?

DFW is busier than New York and so is L.A., so you should educate yourself you lying troll!

You embarrassed yourself and I pointed to Chicago, L.A. and Texas as examples later in this thread and I know your comment was to me and not Candykkkorn!

So give me a link to support your claim New York is the two largest airports in the world or will you then lie and deny what your wrote because you know you failed?

Also you do know DFW is a International Airport and is in the top ten in flights and planes where JFK is not!

Dulles isn’t an international hub. Nobody flies into Dallas from Europe or Asia. That’s where the disease came from. Dulles gets international flights from Central and South America, neither of which had early infection.

If you’re flying from Europe, you go to New York to connect with other flights. Not Chicago. LA and California shut down first and they had trackers and tracers, and no public transit.

Toronto has population of just under 3 million, a large international airport, and public transit. 7775 cases, 5449 recovered. 622 deaths.

Even KandyKane told you they have direct flights and you double down on " No they don't " and you said the two largest airports in the world and not what you just wrote!

Check the numbers Bruce. How many people fly from Europe to Dulles per day versus how many fly into New York?

Just that one figure. I don’t know anyone who has ever flown into Dulles. Everyone I know has passed through New York either going into the USA or out of it.

DFW is not Dulles!

No I didn’t. I said flights from Europe aren’t going to Dallas and they’re really not. Not compared to any of the East Coast Internstionals. Added to which New York is the worlds largest travel hub with more flights going into and out of those two airports.

Every time I’ve travelled to visit American friends, I change planes in New York, and I go through Customs and Immigration there. Then I board a regional flight to take me to North Carolina.

One need only look at a flight map to see that the lines going into and out of New York, are more than the rest of the country combined.

DC and Atlanta have both had large outbreaks, but none has the scale of international travel of New York.

The one thing that no one has addressed is the role of universal health care in reducing the death toll in other countries.

If I get symptoms, I call the local health unit and they will send someone in a hazmat suit to take a sample and I’m quarantined until I get my results. If I’m very sick, I will be hospitalized and transported to a hospital with ventilators where I will recover or die. No bills for any of this and no co-pays.

Canadians and Europeans go to the doctor when they get sick, as soon as they get sick, when the treatments are cheaper, and more effective. Americans are much sicker before they seek treatment because of copays and no insurance. More of them die as a result.

If you look at the numbers, the thing that really jumps out at me is that the countries which tested a lot, had much lower rates of death, and I’m firmly of the belief that it’s because they caught the infection early and started treatment right away, instead of waiting that week or so when things get ugly.

This is a virus which does damage to body systems. The sooner you mitigate that damage, the better your chances.

You do not even know what the hell you are writing about!

Multiple times you were shown DFW has international flights and you kept on writing Dulles.

You were looking at Dulles numbers and not DFW numbers when making your argument and China is where the Covid-19 originated from and not Europe and because you never fly to Dallas is because you think Texas is all white and hicks!

Busiest in the World is what I wrote when I wrote one of the busiest in the world which includes international flights!

So why is it that many of you on the fringe left keep on lying about DFW status on the international stage and like Candycorn stated it was one of the 13 airports that took in flights during the shutdown process...

So let make this clear your bias for Texas is based on stupidity like Dragonlady!
DFW doesn’t get close to the international travel that New York’s three major airports get.

Add in the lack of a subway system and high rise buildings requiring elevators and you can see why NY is a hub to the virus

DFW is not Dulles!

EWR and JFK have about 2X the number of passengers than DFW. Your blob forced all those international flights into 13 cities; 2 were in metro NYC. Hence the greater number of cases. Democratic Party Mayor Bill DeBlasio screwed up too as well as the PA Chairman whom I assume is a democrat also.

Goddamn and yet Cuomo didn't do anything wrong and your trollish response is " your blob "...

Let say they had twice the many people coming in which would be from Europe and not Asia because most come in LA and Dallas or Denver and connect to New York, buy let use your numbers and L.A. along with California should have been rocked harder then and were not!

The containment and spread was on Cuomo watch and Newsome and Abbott did a better job!

Population Density. Look it up

Check the numbers Bruce. How many people fly from Europe to Dallas per day versus how many fly into New York?

Just that one figure. I don’t know anyone who has ever flown into Dallas. Everyone I know has passed through New York either going into the USA or out of it. Myself included.

Bruce is from Texas? That explains the inability to reason.

I live in Texas but I am from Toronto...

Isn't funny I am wrong and yet Dragonlady lying and your lying and trolling is perfect?

Fact is New York failed and Texas along with California did a better job!
That explains the avoidance of facts, logic, contrary evidence, soap and mouthwash.

Many of you have been wanting to compare the U.S. response to the Covid-19 outbreak to countries like China, South Korea, New Zealand and Germany but what should be done is let compare the Covid-19 outbreak and the State Government response instead...

State of New York has had over 340k infected with the Covid-19 virus State of Texas has over 40k infected...

State of New York had over 27k deaths from Covid-19 while State of Texas had only over 1k deaths...

State of New York population is just south of 20m while the State of Texas population is just south of 30m.

Now some of you are going to mention New York State has New York City and is a international hub while forgetting Texas has Houston and Dallas as International Hubs and has border crossing with Mexico that goes from Brownsville to El Paso while the Port of Houston is one of the largest ports in the World.

So let compare and let me ask you what did Governor Greg Abbott do better than Governor Andrew Cuomo?

What did Mayor Sylvester Turner of Houston do correctly that Mayor Bill de Blasio didn't do?

You also need to know that Texas is a Minority-Majority State with Cities like San Antonio, Houston, Dallas and Fort Worth with populations over a million while having a large border with Mexico and most of Texas Major Cities are Democratically ran...

That information is for those that believe Texas is some redneck haven ran only by Republicans...

So left let compare the States and each Governor response and you tell me why Texas has less cases and deaths when it come to Covid-19...

Links are provided and let remember also Texas Economy is in the top ten of the World along with California...

So what did Texas do correctly that New York failed at?

Texas isn’t home to two of the largest international airports in the world, and has no mass transit system. People don’t spend their time in elevators and other closed in spaces, and there aren't thousands of people walking in the streets every day.
What has that to do with anything

Why does the U.S. have the most deaths... because the worst strain is circulating here

Hmmm, why is that

How are there more deaths here then Africa, Iran, China

Why are there 3 strains

Why did WHO use different virus strains in 18/19 and 19/20
in the Northern Hemisphere (us) but not the Southern for flu shots

Why was one of the new virus strains synthetic in 18/19
Why was that same strain used in 19/20 in the Southern Hemisphere but not NH

You are dumber than a sack of hammers. And you post is full of conspiracy theory lies and misinformation.

More people are dying because Trump fucked up. He did nothing to stop the virus from spreading and he had no testing.

No testing is entirely on Trump. People were already half dead when they went to hospital. Other countries tested early and started treatment earlier. Before the virus ran unchecked in their bodies for days.

Viruses mutate you stupid dolt. They evolve. Every time they replicate. Try getting your information from someone other than Trump and Fox.
Oh yeah bitch

YOU CAN BUY IT

Effects of inhalation- LIKELIHOOD OF INFLUENZA VIRUS INFECTION

THEY SUBSTITUTED A LIVE VIRUS FROM LENIGRAD, YOU KNOW, RUSSIA
VACCINE X

A NEW biological reagent is now available to labs around the UK and the world that will help them to set up and develop accurate diagnostic tests for coronavirus (COVID-19).

HIV ENVELOPE

HIV SPIKE PROTEIN

RABBIT ANTISERUM- DOUBLE VIRUS PATHOGENS

THREE VARIANTS-article above, visuals below

1589380118692.png

1589380165378.png

Stupid bitch...viruses REPLICATE, COPIES OF THEMSELVES
TOO SOON FOR A NEW VIRUS TO UNDERGO ANTIGENIC DRIFT
YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT
MENTIONING MUTATE AND VIRUS IN THE SAME SENTENCE

Many of you have been wanting to compare the U.S. response to the Covid-19 outbreak to countries like China, South Korea, New Zealand and Germany but what should be done is let compare the Covid-19 outbreak and the State Government response instead...

State of New York has had over 340k infected with the Covid-19 virus State of Texas has over 40k infected...

State of New York had over 27k deaths from Covid-19 while State of Texas had only over 1k deaths...

State of New York population is just south of 20m while the State of Texas population is just south of 30m.

Now some of you are going to mention New York State has New York City and is a international hub while forgetting Texas has Houston and Dallas as International Hubs and has border crossing with Mexico that goes from Brownsville to El Paso while the Port of Houston is one of the largest ports in the World.

So let compare and let me ask you what did Governor Greg Abbott do better than Governor Andrew Cuomo?

What did Mayor Sylvester Turner of Houston do correctly that Mayor Bill de Blasio didn't do?

You also need to know that Texas is a Minority-Majority State with Cities like San Antonio, Houston, Dallas and Fort Worth with populations over a million while having a large border with Mexico and most of Texas Major Cities are Democratically ran...

That information is for those that believe Texas is some redneck haven ran only by Republicans...

So left let compare the States and each Governor response and you tell me why Texas has less cases and deaths when it come to Covid-19...

Links are provided and let remember also Texas Economy is in the top ten of the World along with California...

Texas isn’t home to two of the largest international airports in the world, and has no mass transit system. People don’t spend their time in elevators and other closed in spaces, and there aren't thousands of people walking in the streets every day.

Why does the U.S. have the most deaths... because the worst strain is circulating here

Hmmm, why is that

Why are there 3 strains

You are dumber than a sack of hammers. And you post is full of conspiracy theory lies and misinformation.

More people are dying because Trump fucked up. He did nothing to stop the virus from spreading and he had no testing.

No testing is entirely on Trump. People were already half dead when they went to hospital. Other countries tested early and started treatment earlier. Before the virus ran unchecked in their bodies for days.

Viruses mutate you stupid dolt. They evolve. Every time they replicate. Try getting your information from someone other than Trump and Fox.
Oh yeah bitch

YOU CAN BUY IT

VACCINE X

A NEW biological reagent is now available to labs around the UK and the world that will help them to set up and develop accurate diagnostic tests for coronavirus (COVID-19).

HIV ENVELOPE

HIV SPIKE PROTEIN

View attachment 335495

View attachment 335496

Screaming your stupidity to the world doesn’t make it fact you stupid twerp. Viruses mutate every time they replicate. How do you think so many have become treatment resistant.

By all means continue to post your ignorance and stupidity. No wonder Trump was elected. Red state education.

DFW doesn’t get close to the international travel that New York’s three major airports get.

Add in the lack of a subway system and high rise buildings requiring elevators and you can see why NY is a hub to the virus

Well then link your facts because I have provided links to support my comment and all you, dragonlady and candykkkane have done is express your opinion with no links to support what you are saying!

Also Dallas does get a good amount of International Flights and the links in this thread prove it!

It is ignorant individuals like you that can not accept the reality Dallas is flown to more than JFK!

One would think. Bruce is proving that common sense isn’t so common.

Oh look CandyKKKANE is trolling again because commonsense says back up your nonsense with links and not your damn opinion!

According to you, Dragonlady and Rightfinger there are no skyscrapers, mass transit, International Airports or people that go through Texas even though you admitted DFW is a International Airport!

DFW is not Dulles!

EWR and JFK have about 2X the number of passengers than DFW. Your blob forced all those international flights into 13 cities; 2 were in metro NYC. Hence the greater number of cases. Democratic Party Mayor Bill DeBlasio screwed up too as well as the PA Chairman whom I assume is a democrat also.

Goddamn and yet Cuomo didn't do anything wrong and your trollish response is " your blob "...

Let say they had twice the many people coming in which would be from Europe and not Asia because most come in LA and Dallas or Denver and connect to New York, buy let use your numbers and L.A. along with California should have been rocked harder then and were not!

The containment and spread was on Cuomo watch and Newsome and Abbott did a better job!

First is was mass transit...

Then it was " The Blob " caused it with TSA issues.

Now it is Population Density...

Had New York been Republican your lying ass would admit Texas and California did much better and L.A., San Francisco and so on including Chicago did not fail as bad as your boys Cuomo and de blasio!

Hmmm, why is that

Why are there 3 strains

Oh yeah bitch

YOU CAN BUY IT

VACCINE X

HIV ENVELOPE

HIV SPIKE PROTEIN

View attachment 335495

View attachment 335496

Screaming your stupidity to the world doesn’t make it fact you stupid twerp. Viruses mutate every time they replicate. How do you think so many have become treatment resistant.

By all means continue to post your ignorance and stupidity. No wonder Trump was elected. Red state education.

And you are one that should not even comment about someone education when you have been caught lying so many times and did not know the difference between Dulles which is in Washington D.C. and DFW!

So the left is claiming Houston and Dallas has no High Rises, no elevators, no mass transit and no international airport or sea ports...

Amazing and New York has the largest airports in the world according to them and no one goes to Texas and next they will claim it is a all white state...

Hmmm, why is that

Why are there 3 strains

Oh yeah bitch

YOU CAN BUY IT

VACCINE X

HIV ENVELOPE

HIV SPIKE PROTEIN

View attachment 335495

View attachment 335496

HEY STUPID....POINT MUTATIONS ARE SILENT AND DONT CHANGE FUNCTIONS OF THE PROTEINS
VACCINES CAUSE ALTERING MUTATIONS
FURTHERMORE, BY YOUR LOGIC TESTS ARE POINTLESS THEN

ADDRESS THE LINKS I LEFT

DFW is not Dulles!

First is was mass transit...

Then it was " The Blob " caused it with TSA issues.

Now it is Population Density...

Had New York been Republican your lying ass would admit Texas and California did much better and L.A., San Francisco and so on including Chicago did not fail as bad as your boys Cuomo and de blasio!

No, all three happened at pretty much the same time blob boy.

So the left is claiming Houston and Dallas has no High Rises, no elevators, no mass transit and no international airport or sea ports...

Amazing and New York has the largest airports in the world according to them and no one goes to Texas and next they will claim it is a all white state...
They do.

Compared to the RESIDENTIAL BUILDINGS in NYC though, they have very few.

Next I guess I’ll have to explain why that matters more than commercial real estate during a lockdown. You sure as hell cant figure it out

Forum List

Back