State of Texas stopping people from Louisiana from entering our State!

They've set up a border checkpoint on I-95 south at the Florida/Georgia border. They're looking specifically for people traveling from New York, New Jersey and Connecticut. Unlike those who are arriving by plane, travelers on I-95 only need fill out some forms regarding where they're coming from and where they're staying while they're here in Florida.

Oh, yeah, and the fuckin' thing was backed up for miles yesterday...

What about screening for boat people from Miami and Ft Lauderdale?

They've set up a border checkpoint on I-95 south at the Florida/Georgia border. They're looking specifically for people traveling from New York, New Jersey and Connecticut. Unlike those who are arriving by plane, travelers on I-95 only need fill out some forms regarding where they're coming from and where they're staying while they're here in Florida.

I saw video of them interviewing passengers at the airport also.

Huh????????????????

( no not you OP poster)

It's so funny seeing you all post shit I told you about weeks ago oh silly me then it was all a FKN CONSPIRACY with NO content depending on the morons mood for the day. Some use their personal emotions to you know get rid of ppls chit when they know it knocks their facts into the toielt . What a CUCK. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

WE TOLD YOU IT'S COMING..... LMFAO

The same f. a. called another an imbecile for " lock down". oh and what's coming all over the Country LOCKDOWNS

Last edited:

For those proclaiming Texas is not doing enough then read the article and starting as of Noon today no one from Louisiana is allowed in unless they are quarantined for fourteen days!

Is that serious enough?
What about machine gun nests?

Huh????????????????

He believe Cubans are sneaking in...

For those proclaiming Texas is not doing enough then read the article and starting as of Noon today no one from Louisiana is allowed in unless they are quarantined for fourteen days!

Is that serious enough?
What about machine gun nests?

:spank:

Forum List

Back