Trump State of emergency.

Does the Donald have the power now that he needs to further his agendas?
Now maybe he can finally do away with the pesky left and get some things done.
The Alarming Scope of the President's Emergency Powers
I think he should declare Martial Law.. that is what usually happens when a national emergency is enacted.

Martial Law in cases of National Emergency H.R. 5122 (2006) H.R. 5122, also known as the John Warner National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2007 was a bill passed in the United States Congress on September 29, 2006 and signed by President George W. Bush on October 17, 2006 becoming Public Law 109-364.
MARTIAL LAW IN CASES OF 'NATIONAL EMERGENCY'. AMERICA
havacuppahemlock1.blogspot.com/2016/07/martial-law-in-cases-of-national.html
When the national elections have to be put off till the emergency if over, maybe the Lame Stream Media and Demoncraps(but i repeat myself) would end up stopping all this madness.

H1N1 was much worse but no such panic because the LSM was covering the brown turds Oblummer's ass.

You want him to use emergency powers to do what representative elections cannot? Is that what you would want if someone wanted to "do away" with the 35% dyed in the wool trump supporters, if someone else was in power. What years did they not teach about America's constitutional representative republic form of government where you are from? You would miss it within 3 months if it were gone, and so would the world.

I think he should declare Martial Law.. that is what usually happens when a national emergency is enacted.

Martial Law in cases of National Emergency H.R. 5122 (2006) H.R. 5122, also known as the John Warner National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2007 was a bill passed in the United States Congress on September 29, 2006 and signed by President George W. Bush on October 17, 2006 becoming Public Law 109-364.
MARTIAL LAW IN CASES OF 'NATIONAL EMERGENCY'. AMERICA
havacuppahemlock1.blogspot.com/2016/07/martial-law-in-cases-of-national.html
When the national elections have to be put off till the emergency if over, maybe the Lame Stream Media and Demoncraps(but i repeat myself) would end up stopping all this madness.

H1N1 was much worse but no such panic because the LSM was covering the brown turds Oblummer's ass.

Hey, he could always convene a propaganda committee to declare what the news is, and jail anyone who criticizes the government. You know, like Woodrow Wilson did when THAT pandemic was crawling around. A pandemic that not only infected the President himself but killed the current POTUS' grandfather at age 49, a fact of his own family of which Rump was totally unaware.

trump: *does nothing*

leftists: OMG WHAT IS HE WAITING FOR THE WORLD IS BURNING AND HES JUST SITTING THERE

trump: *does something*

leftists: OMG WHAT A TYRANT HE WANTS TO BE KING HES GOING TO SET THE WORLD ON FIRE

me:

spock disbelief.gif

Forum List

Back