State Dept. orders Marines to disarm

Somebody gave an illegal order to the Marines to turn in their weapons. The OIC should have refused and the weapons turned over to the airline pilot for transport in the cargo hold. This is unacceptable.

The first day we received our rifles in boot camp my drill instructor jumped in front of me and ordered me to give him my rifle....so I did. Big mistake. He jumped my shit. He told me if the mother fucking president of the united states orders me to turn over my rifle I am not to obey. This state dept. is hazardous to our freedom.

When Marines fly commercially we lock our weapons in a government issued gun travel case. It gets placed in the luggage hold with all other luggage but the Marine is the only one with the key to his or her gun case. We pick up our weapons away from the normal luggage wheel in a designated area. We do not leave our weapons in the hands of others...never. What is going on? Who is calling the shots in our country?

The first day we received our rifles in boot camp my drill instructor jumped in front of me and ordered me to give him my rifle....so I did. Big mistake. He jumped my shit. He told me if the mother fucking president of the united states orders me to turn over my rifle I am not to obey. This state dept. is hazardous to our freedom.

If you hadn't given it to you, are you sure he wouldn't have played mind games and said obey what I say you maggot?

I hope the Marines realize this is the OBAMA State Department that is telling them to disarm, and that they NOT obey that order. Their lives may depend on it.

I'm guessing that this was done to show that the US recognizes that the indigenous people should be respected, even though the US previously thought Yeman was an ally. In any case, we respect all those countries, even those whom appear to be at odds with us, are really potential friends, if only we learn to be more accommodating. That is smart diplomacy! That is what will bring us into the world community. This is leading from behind.

I'm guessing that this was done to show that the US recognizes that the indigenous people should be respected, even though the US previously thought Yeman was an ally. In any case, we respect all those countries, even those whom appear to be at odds with us, are really potential friends, if only we learn to be more accommodating. That is smart diplomacy! That is what will bring us into the world community. This is leading from behind.
Hey, it's working out smashingly. NO?

OMG first the jihadist pool party at the US Embassy in Tripoli and now this.

Yuppers. This is the success of the Arab Spring being played out.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!!

Not Arab Spring, rather the result of 'leading from behind.' We're on the wrong side of history.

Not Arab Spring, rather the result of 'leading from behind.' We're on the wrong side of history.

Agreed on leading from behind. Ditto wrong side of history.

But on top of that everyone he picked to assist in the overthrow of all these leaders has been an abysmal failure.

From Morsi and the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, to taking out Gadahfi sp?and leaving a mega power vacuum, to leaving Iraq without a stablizing force to screwing up in Yemen it has been a disaster.

And to this day he's still trying to oust Assad and give Syria to the Syrian Muslim Brotherhood.

Aye carumba everything he has touched has turned into a disaster. And now the son of a bitch is considering arming those crazies he put in power in Kiev?

Obama's a freaking menace.

Agreed on leading from behind. Ditto wrong side of history.

But on top of that everyone he picked to assist in the overthrow of all these leaders has been an abysmal failure.

From Morsi and the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, to taking out Gadahfi sp?and leaving a mega power vacuum, to leaving Iraq without a stablizing force to screwing up in Yemen it has been a disaster.

And to this day he's still trying to oust Assad and give Syria to the Syrian Muslim Brotherhood.

Aye carumba everything he has touched has turned into a disaster. And now the son of a bitch is considering arming those crazies he put in power in Kiev?

Obama's a freaking menace.

And he has MBH in OUR government. The same MBH that are burning churches, and murdering christians in syria.

Forum List

Back