State Dept Gives Us More Hildebeast Emails “Found” by the FBI [Weekly Update]

Because this country is supposed to be a nation of laws. If one group gets to ignore those laws then this country has started down the slide to a police state. That's why.

So...Trump gets to ignore those laws and Hilary continues to get pursued? hmm

Being a nation of laws means we also accept the outcome of our legal system. Hilary Clinton has been the most investigated political person in recent history - and every time, she is cleared even with a Republican majority pursuing it. Some how that seems to me to be saying enough already. When will her attackers - who believe we are a nation of laws - accept the verdict of those laws?

The Mueller report is the final verdict on claims of collusion regarding Trump, and it's a mixed verdict.

The Clinton Email Server investigation - same thing.

When will people move on?

I really wish you could point to an actual law he has broken. Please provide a link to the actual evidence, not an opinion. Please.

Not going to go into that. Remember, Mueller did not exonerate him from obstruction of justice, and said the only reason he couldn't be prosecuted was the new DoJ guidance that a sitting president can't be prosecuted.

But you are still going after Hilary....despite multiple investigations clearing her of wrong doing and stating that no reasonable prosecutor would prosecute her use of the server.

Two similar situations.

The fact that mueller wasn't able to bring charges in the first place IS an exoneration. The way the Court System works in this country is very simple. If there is no evidence, there is no crime. Not somebodys opinion, NO CRIME. What mueller did was antithetical to our system of jurisprudence. It is not his job to exonerate. He CAN'T exonerate. All he can do is indict. If he had evidence, he would have indicted. The crap they used for the report was a joke.

We want hilary indicted because she DID break the law. And THERE IS LOADS OF EVIDENCE THAT SHE DID SO!

Do you not see the difference?

No. I don't. You can't indict a sitting president per the DoJ edict. Trump could have shot someone in the middle of the street and he couldn't be indicted. Does that mean he did not commit a crime? That there was no evidence? Come on...

Tell me this: If you or I committed a crime, would prosecutors be told they could not prosecute us because of our jobs?
Depends if you are a police officer or not.

Wow...

World is falliing a part and you are still bringing up this shit...

Lets be clear, Trump is a failure. He is failing before and during a crisis, the economy is in the toilet, he has borrowed from the Chinese to the hilt, he divided America more, Stock Market taking record spanking...

Thanks for bringing up Hillary, a lot of people wish was in charge right now

#RealLeaderNeeded
Well you all are worried about China’s feewings rather than dying Americans so stay insensitive

Because this country is supposed to be a nation of laws. If one group gets to ignore those laws then this country has started down the slide to a police state. That's why.

Being a nation of laws means we also accept the outcome of our legal system. Hilary Clinton has been the most investigated political person in recent history - and every time, she is cleared even with a Republican majority pursuing it. Some how that seems to me to be saying enough already. When will her attackers - who believe we are a nation of laws - accept the verdict of those laws?

The Mueller report is the final verdict on claims of collusion regarding Trump, and it's a mixed verdict.

I really wish you could point to an actual law he has broken. Please provide a link to the actual evidence, not an opinion. Please.

Not going to go into that. Remember, Mueller did not exonerate him from obstruction of justice, and said the only reason he couldn't be prosecuted was the new DoJ guidance that a sitting president can't be prosecuted.

But you are still going after Hilary....despite multiple investigations clearing her of wrong doing and stating that no reasonable prosecutor would prosecute her use of the server.

Two similar situations.

The fact that mueller wasn't able to bring charges in the first place IS an exoneration. The way the Court System works in this country is very simple. If there is no evidence, there is no crime. Not somebodys opinion, NO CRIME. What mueller did was antithetical to our system of jurisprudence. It is not his job to exonerate. He CAN'T exonerate. All he can do is indict. If he had evidence, he would have indicted. The crap they used for the report was a joke.

We want hilary indicted because she DID break the law. And THERE IS LOADS OF EVIDENCE THAT SHE DID SO!

No. I don't. You can't indict a sitting president per the DoJ edict. Trump could have shot someone in the middle of the street and he couldn't be indicted. Does that mean he did not commit a crime? That there was no evidence? Come on...

Tell me this: If you or I committed a crime, would prosecutors be told they could not prosecute us because of our jobs?

No, there is no evidence of a crime that he has committed. If there were, you would have posted it. SOMEBODY would have posted it. I have been asking for months for evidence to be posted and to date no one has. That should tell you something.

As far as not being able to indict, if he had had evidence, there would have been an immediate, bi partisan push to impeach him, and once out of office he could have been indicted.

You're smarter than this Coyote.

Two similar situations.

No, there is no evidence of a crime that he has committed. If there were, you would have posted it. SOMEBODY would have posted it. I have been asking for months for evidence to be posted and to date no one has. That should tell you something.

I go by what Mueller concluded. None of us have seen everything.

Two similar situations.

What did he conclude? That after having a whole platoon of incredibly biased investigators, led by a notoriously unethical scumbag, they couldn't not just not find any evidence, they couldn't make up any that would be believable either.

Sure you want to hang your hat on that silliness?

Two similar situations.

What did he conclude? That after having a whole platoon of incredibly biased investigators, led by a notoriously unethical scumbag, they couldn't not just not find any evidence, they couldn't make up any that would be believable either.

We're not going to agree here sweetie...just sayin' :)

We're not going to agree here sweetie...just sayin' :)

I know. I just hope you will begin to think about what is being presented.:11_2_1043:

Wow...

Lets be clear, Trump is a failure. He is failing before and during a crisis, the economy is in the toilet, he has borrowed from the Chinese to the hilt, he divided America more, Stock Market taking record spanking...

#RealLeaderNeeded
Well you all are worried about China’s feewings rather than dying Americans so stay insensitive
We can't do anything about China not telling us about the virus for two or three weeks, but we can do something or say something about the Trump administration twiddling their thumbs.... it was announced Dec 2019 by the Chinese, Trump and team lead Americans to believe it was a nothing burger a d LIED TO US, for weeks on end about it... they did not prepare, did not seek extra protective gear, did not rush a test for it, did not procure the mass production of the test, while Trump was out there telling all of us how great he was by shutting the China flights weeks after the Dec 31 notification by China of the virus.... we were safe, because of him CRAP....

Pres Trump was lying to us for weeks.

Wow...

#RealLeaderNeeded
We can't do anything about China not telling us about the virus for two or three weeks, but we can do something or say something about the Trump administration twiddling their thumbs.... it was announced Dec 2019 by the Chinese, Trump and team lead Americans to believe it was a nothing burger a d LIED TO US, for weeks on end about it... they did not prepare, did not seek extra protective gear, did not rush a test for it, did not procure the mass production of the test, while Trump was out there telling all of us how great he was by shutting the China flights weeks after the Dec 31 notification by China of the virus.... we were safe, because of him CRAP....

Trump stopped travel with China and you people called him a racist.

You are factually incorrect.

Wow...

#RealLeaderNeeded

Bull. He restricted flights to and from China, along with 3 other countries, on the same day. Before any others. Right after that, then other countries started restricting flights. I believe it was another 22 a few days later, then another 40 a few days after that. The lying was coming from China. Want me to post what the press and and Dems were saying about that action taken by Trump?
December 31: China reports the discovery of the coronavirus to the World Health Organization.

January 6: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) issued a travel notice for Wuhan, China due to the spreading coronavirus.

January 7: The CDC established a coronavirus incident management system to better share and respond to information about the virus.

January 11: The CDC issued a Level I travel health notice for Wuhan, China.

January 17: The CDC began implementing public health entry screening at the 3 U.S. airports that received the most travelers from Wuhan – San Francisco, New York JFK, and Los Angeles.

January 20: Dr. Fauci announces the National Institutes of Health is already working on the development of a vaccine for the coronavirus.

January 21: The CDC activated its emergency operations center to provide ongoing support to the coronavirus response.

January 23: The CDC sought a “special emergency authorization” from the FDA to allow states to use its newly developed coronavirus test.

January 27: The CDC issued a level III travel health notice urging Americans to avoid all nonessential travel to China due to the coronavirus.

January 29: The White House announced the formation of the Coronavirus Task Force to help monitor and contain the spread of the virus and provide updates to the president.

January 31: The Trump Administration:
  • Declared the coronavirus a public health emergency.
  • Announced Chinese travel restrictions.
  • Suspended entry into the United States for foreign nationals who pose a risk of transmitting the coronavirus.
January 31: The Department of Homeland Security took critical steps to funnel all flights from China into just 7 domestic U.S. airports.

February 3: The CDC had a team ready to travel to China to obtain critical information on the novel coronavirus, but were in the U.S. awaiting permission to enter by the Chinese government.

February 4: President Trump vowed in his State of the Union Address to “take all necessary steps” to protect Americans from the coronavirus.

WHO First situation report-
SUMMARY
Event highlights from 31 December 2019 to 20 January 2020:
• On 31 December 2019, the WHO China Country Office was informed of cases of pneumonia unknown etiology (unknown cause) detected in Wuhan City, Hubei Province of China. From 31 December 2019 through 3 January 2020, a total of 44 case-patients with pneumonia of unknown etiology were reported to WHO by the national authorities in China. During this reported period, the causal agent was not identified.
• On 11 and 12 January 2020, WHO received further detailed information from the National Health Commission China that the outbreak is associated with exposures in one seafood market in Wuhan City.
• The Chinese authorities identified a new type of coronavirus, which was isolated on 7 January 2020.
• On 12 January 2020, China shared the genetic sequence of the novel coronavirus for countries to use in developing specific diagnostic kits.
• On 13 January 2020, the Ministry of Public Health, Thailand reported the first imported case of lab-confirmed novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) from Wuhan, Hubei Province, China.
• •
Situation update:
• As of 20 January 2020, 282 confirmed cases of 2019-nCoV have been reported from four countries including China (278 cases), Thailand (2 cases), Japan (1 case) and the Republic of Korea (1 case);
• Cases in Thailand, Japan and Republic of Korea were exported from Wuhan City, China;
• Among the 278 cases confirmed in China, 258 cases were reported from Hubei Province, 14 from Guangdong Province, five from Beijing Municipality and one from Shanghai Municipality;
https://www.who.int/docs/default-so...0121-sitrep-1-2019-ncov.pdf?sfvrsn=20a99c10_4

Yet, Trump restricted travel on the 28th of Jan. That fast. Before WHO declared it an emergency on Jan 31.

WHO declares international emergency over Wuhan virus

Why? It's done with. Like the Mueller investigation.

Until the satisfaction of the verdicts are agreed upon by a majority, then the cases will continue to be pursued or critiqued by that majority.

Wow...

#RealLeaderNeeded

Bull. He restricted flights to and from China, along with 3 other countries, on the same day. Before any others. Right after that, then other countries started restricting flights. I believe it was another 22 a few days later, then another 40 a few days after that. The lying was coming from China. Want me to post what the press and and Dems were saying about that action taken by Trump?
December 31: China reports the discovery of the coronavirus to the World Health Organization.

January 6: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) issued a travel notice for Wuhan, China due to the spreading coronavirus.

January 7: The CDC established a coronavirus incident management system to better share and respond to information about the virus.

January 17: The CDC began implementing public health entry screening at the 3 U.S. airports that received the most travelers from Wuhan – San Francisco, New York JFK, and Los Angeles.

January 20: Dr. Fauci announces the National Institutes of Health is already working on the development of a vaccine for the coronavirus.

January 21: The CDC activated its emergency operations center to provide ongoing support to the coronavirus response.

January 23: The CDC sought a “special emergency authorization” from the FDA to allow states to use its newly developed coronavirus test.

January 27: The CDC issued a level III travel health notice urging Americans to avoid all nonessential travel to China due to the coronavirus.

January 29: The White House announced the formation of the Coronavirus Task Force to help monitor and contain the spread of the virus and provide updates to the president.

• Suspended entry into the United States for foreign nationals who pose a risk of transmitting the coronavirus.
January 31: The Department of Homeland Security took critical steps to funnel all flights from China into just 7 domestic U.S. airports.

February 3: The CDC had a team ready to travel to China to obtain critical information on the novel coronavirus, but were in the U.S. awaiting permission to enter by the Chinese government.

February 4: President Trump vowed in his State of the Union Address to “take all necessary steps” to protect Americans from the coronavirus.

SUMMARY
• On 31 December 2019, the WHO China Country Office was informed of cases of pneumonia unknown etiology (unknown cause) detected in Wuhan City, Hubei Province of China. From 31 December 2019 through 3 January 2020, a total of 44 case-patients with pneumonia of unknown etiology were reported to WHO by the national authorities in China. During this reported period, the causal agent was not identified.
• On 11 and 12 January 2020, WHO received further detailed information from the National Health Commission China that the outbreak is associated with exposures in one seafood market in Wuhan City.
• The Chinese authorities identified a new type of coronavirus, which was isolated on 7 January 2020.
• On 12 January 2020, China shared the genetic sequence of the novel coronavirus for countries to use in developing specific diagnostic kits.
• On 13 January 2020, the Ministry of Public Health, Thailand reported the first imported case of lab-confirmed novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) from Wuhan, Hubei Province, China.
• •
Situation update:
• As of 20 January 2020, 282 confirmed cases of 2019-nCoV have been reported from four countries including China (278 cases), Thailand (2 cases), Japan (1 case) and the Republic of Korea (1 case);
• Cases in Thailand, Japan and Republic of Korea were exported from Wuhan City, China;
• Among the 278 cases confirmed in China, 258 cases were reported from Hubei Province, 14 from Guangdong Province, five from Beijing Municipality and one from Shanghai Municipality;
https://www.who.int/docs/default-so...0121-sitrep-1-2019-ncov.pdf?sfvrsn=20a99c10_4

Yet, Trump restricted travel on the 28th of Jan. That fast. Before WHO declared it an emergency on Jan 31.

This post should be pinned because so many liberals will lie about this timeline.

Wow...

#RealLeaderNeeded

SUMMARY
• •
Situation update:

You do realize one month after the WHO declaration, shutting down flights was a month too late.... the virus was already being imported here for a month.

His pandemic team was not prepared.

The idea of cutting flights two days before a world wide pandemic was announced is not good..... or something to boast about..... the idea of stopping flights was to prevent a worldwide pandemic....but the pandemic was here already.

500 people a day for 30 days flying in to the west and east coast of the USA from Wuhan spread the virus already.

His pandemic team was very slow, Ill prepared....in their response.... every hour counts....

We missed out on tests, producing them with the swabs and delivering them by the millions across the country.

We missed out on procuring protective gear, masks, gowns for hospitals and grocery clerks, pharmacists n workers, firefighters/emts.... other nations beat us to the supplies.

Let's just hope we make it through this, and we learn from it and put in protocols that force a reaction earlier.

Who complained about the flights from China being cancelled in the Democratic or Republican leadership?

Wow...

#RealLeaderNeeded

Who is you people?

Who in the Democratic leadership called him racist for cancelling flights?

One month after the WHO in China announced the virus, flights were stopped, one month too late....thousands from Wuhan had arrived already, and spread the virus throughout the U.S.

It did stop more from coming here from Wuhan which is good, but thousands were here already from previous flights in January and December.

We need to learn from this....!!!!

Wow...

#RealLeaderNeeded

Who is you people?

Who in the Democratic leadership called him racist for cancelling flights?

One month after the WHO in China announced the virus, flights were stopped, one month too late....thousands from Wuhan had arrived already, and spread the virus throughout the U.S.

It did stop more from coming here from Wuhan which is good, but thousands were here already from previous flights in January and December.

We need to learn from this....!!!!
Once the virus was loosed, and it jumped from animal to human, and then human to human it is that the inevitable happened.

You can use it to bash for your party all you want, but you only make a partisan hack of yourself when doing so. Everyone is so beyond the bullcrap rehtoric now, that it's embarassing for anyone trying to use this thing for continued political attacking.

Wow...

#RealLeaderNeeded
Nobody in history divided this country like Obama. Then you cry babies that are still crying after 3 years because you lost an election doesn't help.

Judicial Watch ^ | March 20, 2020 | Tom Fitton

New Clinton Emails Include Benghazi and Classified Information
Schiff Asserts Privilege over His Impeachment Phone Record Subpoenas
FBI Shuts Online Public Records Operation over Coronavirus
Another Illegal Immigrant Caravan Leaves Honduras for the U.S.

80 pages of emails that further document how former Secretary of State Clinton used her unsecure, non-government email system to transmit classified and other sensitive government information.

There are 11 new Clinton emails. The emails include one sent by Clinton a month after the Benghazi terrorist attack referencing a “Benghazi security” issue. The emails also include talking points, which are redacted, for a meeting with President Obama.

This is the second release from the batch of Clinton emails the FBI inexplicably found late last year

The State Department previously claimed it had produced all releasable Clinton emails, including emails recovered by the FBI that Clinton tried to destroy or withhold. The State Department initially claimed all responsive emails had been produced in 2018, but then found more emails, which were produced for the first time early this year.

The emails were produced to us in a FOIA lawsuit we filed seeking all of Clinton’s government emails sent or received on her non-government system ( Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of State (No. 1:15-cv-00687)).

The new emails include an October 13, 2012, message from Clinton telling private attorney Robert Barnett about a conversation with Jake Sullivan, Clinton’s senior advisor and deputy chief of staff, about Benghazi: “Jake and I were discussing the Benghazi security issue since he tried to tell [Redacted] would be asked about it but they didn’t think so. Might be good for you to call Jake too.” Clinton also mentions then-candidate Mitt Romney’s “ 47% remark ,” referring to his dismissal of Obama voters as irresponsible.

On August 29, 2011, Sullivan sends a “ cheat sheet ” with “key issues” to Clinton, Abedin and Clinton’s confidential assistant Monica Hanley including “Talking Points for POTUS” for a briefing that day. The talking points are completely redacted.

The new email cache includes an email dated August 31, 2011, that former Assistant Secretary of State for Near Eastern Affairs Jeffrey Feltman sends to former Deputy Chief of Staff Huma Abedin, William Burns and others, which is heavily redacted as classified. Burns forwards the email to Sullivan. Sullivan forwards it to Clinton’s private email, and she responds: “I called him [redacted.] Didn’t you get memcon?”

On December 22, 2009 , former Ambassador Joseph Wilson emails Clinton “directly … rather than Sid [likely Sidney Blumenthal ]” about Afghanistan, disparaging “cost plus contractors” and promoting his company, Symbion Power. Wilson includes a memo from his boss, an Inspector General audit of USAID in Afghanistan’s power sector activities and a memo of USAID management’s comments regarding the audit. Clinton forwards the email to Deputy Secretary of State for Management and Resources Jacob Lew , Mills and Sullivan with the following instructions:

Please check out what Joe is saying here. He is now working for a company that has a good track record building in Iraq and wants to do so in Afghanistan. Let me know. Thx.

On August 30, 2011, Melanne Verveer emails Clinton an article titled “Family planning as a pro-life cause,” and tells Clinton “I know you are going off to France for the Libya meeting.” Clinton forwards the message to Sullivan.

On August 28, 2011, Clinton aide Lona Valmoro sends Clinton, Abedin and Sullivan a copy of Clinton’s sensitive daily schedule , which is fully redacted.

On November 1, 2012, Valmoro sends Clinton, Abedin and Hanley a copy of Clinton’s sensitive schedule that includes a briefing with President Obama and afterward a meeting with then-Special Envoy for Middle East Peace David Hale, Burns and Sullivan.

In a September 1, 2011, email marked sensitive Abedin notifies Clinton that United Arab Emirates’ money for the Transitional National Council of Libya is blocked in the U.S. financial system. The assumption was that the money was actually frozen Libyan assets. The UAE claimed it was not Libyan money.

The State Department did not provide information about where the emails were found; why they were not previously produced; or if additional records are anticipated. In November 2019, the State Department first disclosed to the court that the FBI had found this latest batch of emails. In a December 2019 court hearing, a Justice Department attorney could not tell a federal court judge how and where the FBI discovered the new cache of Clinton emails. In authorizing additional discovery , including the deposition testimony of Hillary Clinton, in this separate Judicial Watch lawsuit, U.S. District Court Judge Lamberth specifically referenced the FBI’s recent discovery of Clinton emails:

With each passing round of discovery, the Court is left with more questions than answers. What’s more, during the December 19, 2019, status conference, Judicial Watch disclosed that the FBI recently produced approximately thirty previously undisclosed Clinton emails. State failed to fully explain the new emails’ origins when the Court directly questioned where they came from.

SO MUCH MORE TO READ AT

Even though many important questions remain unanswered, the Justice Department inexplicably still takes the position that the Court should close discovery and rule on dispositive motions. The Court is especially troubled by this. To argue that the Court now has enough information to determine whether State conducted an adequate search is preposterous, especially when considering State’s deficient representations regarding the existence of additional Clinton emails.

Magically, after years, the FBI finds more Clinton emails that are classified, involve Benghazi, and detail communications with President Obama. This drip, drip game that the DOJ, FBI, and State are playing is a key reason a federal court authorized more discovery, including the sworn deposition of Hillary Clinton.

Continued
upload_2020-3-21_9-27-13.jpeg

Forum List

Back