State Department Releases Ukraine Documents to American Oversight

Barr, Huber, Durham, and Horowitz should issue more than a few indictments...
You thought Hillary was going to jail too. :)
LOL No Benghazi ,no E mail problems now investigate Biden and use his friend to do it ??? What pos they are
These are people who support a president who spits on our POWs so it`s certainly not a surprise that they spit on the 2 Purple Heart recipients Taylor and Vindman. Decorated officers or POWs are fair game to Deplorables. Everyone is a liar with the exception of Orange Jesus.

it`s certainly not a surprise that they spit on the 2 Purple Heart recipients Taylor and Vindman.

I heard Kerry won 3.

He was still a massive whiney twat.
If that is what you call a guy who went when his country called ,was shot at ,,what can you call the low life POS in the WH now?

TRAITOR.

LOL No Benghazi ,no E mail problems now investigate Biden and use his friend to do it ??? What pos they are
These are people who support a president who spits on our POWs so it`s certainly not a surprise that they spit on the 2 Purple Heart recipients Taylor and Vindman. Decorated officers or POWs are fair game to Deplorables. Everyone is a liar with the exception of Orange Jesus.

it`s certainly not a surprise that they spit on the 2 Purple Heart recipients Taylor and Vindman.

I heard Kerry won 3.

If that is what you call a guy who went when his country called ,was shot at ,,what can you call the low life POS in the WH now?

Plantar fasciitis

lol... ya, that too.

:auiqs.jpg:

Screenshot-38.png
:113:

View attachment 291319

you_doodle_2017-10-30t18_43_55z.jpg

Trump believes Putin an ex KGB officer ahead of anyone in America Take my word for this America is in danger

I heard Kerry won 3.

TRAITOR.
Bedwetter

I heard Kerry won 3.

TRAITOR.
Bedwetter

<pfffft>

that's donny's fetish.

UH OH!!
Devin Nunes was directly involved in the push for Biden Ukraine investigations, says Lev Parnas
Lev Parnas, an associate of Rudy Giuliani, says he helped arrange meetings between Nunes and Ukrainians.

I heard Kerry won 3.

TRAITOR.
Bedwetter

<pfffft>

that's donny's fetish.
... and still no Russian connection

I heard Kerry won 3.

TRAITOR.
Bedwetter

<pfffft>

that's donny's fetish.
There is not ONE Dept in America that agrees with that Republicans are vomiting Russian propaganda

I heard Kerry won 3.

TRAITOR.
Bedwetter

<pfffft>

that's donny's fetish.

roger stone changed all that.

Roger Stone trial: Former top Trump official details campaign’s dealings on WikiLeaks, and suggests Trump was in the know
https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...e0fb0c-0309-11ea-9518-1e76abc088b6_story.html

:surprised1::itsok::71:

TRAITOR.
Bedwetter

<pfffft>

that's donny's fetish.

roger stone changed all that.

Roger Stone trial: Former top Trump official details campaign’s dealings on WikiLeaks, and suggests Trump was in the know
https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...e0fb0c-0309-11ea-9518-1e76abc088b6_story.html

:surprised1::itsok::71:
lol
Only a fool believes Roger stone

Forum List

Back