State Department contractors detail how Clinton and her team ignored security rules

tycho1572

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2016
See vid in link....

EXCLUSIVE: Two State Department contractors, with decades of experience protecting the United States' most sensitive secrets, are speaking out for the first time about Hillary Clinton’s tenure as secretary of state and how the rules for government security clearance holders did not seem to apply to Clinton and her team.

“The State Department was her oyster and it was great for the [Clinton] foundation and great for the Clintons to be able to have such a great position," Dave Whitnah told Fox News.

Whitnah said he worked within the State Department's Office of Security Technology which is responsible for cameras and alarms and sweeping for bugs. Whitnah said everyone understood the secretary of state is the primary target of foreign intelligence services.
State Department contractors detail how Clinton and her team ignored security rules

That dumb bitch has got to go.

Man white like snow not beat drum loudly.....he who live by still water

tumblr_ofs89gVTCa1tnxjoyo1_250.gif

me makup yellow cheese sandwhich

The far right loves them the Russians.
And you regressives sure loves your criminals.
You don't understand terms.

Preview

Sure I do.

crim·i·nal
[ˈkrimənl]
lawbreaker · offender · villain · delinquent · felon · convict ·
[more]

ADJECTIVE
  1. of or relating to a crime:
    "he is charged with conspiracy to commit criminal damage"
She set up the server to avoid the records keeping law, as part of that ongoing crime, classified information found its way onto that server, she improperly maintained, stored and allowed access to that information by persons not authorized to have it. All crimes, the bitch is a criminal and you love her. So what term did I not understand?

Preview

Sure I do.

crim·i·nal
[ˈkrimənl]
[more]

ADJECTIVE
She set up the server to avoid the records keeping law, as part of that ongoing crime, classified information found its way onto that server, she improperly maintained, stored and allowed access to that information by persons not authorized to have it. All crimes, the bitch is a criminal and you love her. So what term did I not understand?

Comey as told you (and your buddies) twice now that you are fucked on this issue. It's over.

Preview

Sure I do.

crim·i·nal
[ˈkrimənl]
[more]

ADJECTIVE

Comey as told you (and your buddies) twice now that you are fucked on this issue. It's over.

You want it over, have an independent prosecutor present all the evidence to a grand jury, if they no bill, then it would be over.

Preview

Sure I do.

crim·i·nal
[ˈkrimənl]
[more]

ADJECTIVE

Nobody believes you voted for mcmullin

Preview

Sure I do.

crim·i·nal
[ˈkrimənl]
[more]

ADJECTIVE

No one cares what you think. This is over for you crazies.

Preview

Sure I do.

crim·i·nal
[ˈkrimənl]
[more]

ADJECTIVE

You want it over, have an independent prosecutor present all the evidence to a grand jury, if they no bill, then it would be over.
It is over.

You are there one having little kitty fits.

Preview

Sure I do.

crim·i·nal
[ˈkrimənl]
[more]

ADJECTIVE

If Hillary is elected it's over for everyone, even you.

See vid in link....

EXCLUSIVE: Two State Department contractors, with decades of experience protecting the United States' most sensitive secrets, are speaking out for the first time about Hillary Clinton’s tenure as secretary of state and how the rules for government security clearance holders did not seem to apply to Clinton and her team.

“The State Department was her oyster and it was great for the [Clinton] foundation and great for the Clintons to be able to have such a great position," Dave Whitnah told Fox News.

Whitnah said he worked within the State Department's Office of Security Technology which is responsible for cameras and alarms and sweeping for bugs. Whitnah said everyone understood the secretary of state is the primary target of foreign intelligence services.

OH WOW!!!!!!!! YOU MEAN FOX LIED ......AGAIN AND YOU ARE DUMB ENOUGH TO BELIEVE THEM?

Preview

Sure I do.

crim·i·nal
[ˈkrimənl]
[more]

ADJECTIVE

If Hillary is elected it's over for everyone, even you.
meh, that old fuck is almost dead anyways

Preview

Sure I do.

crim·i·nal
[ˈkrimənl]
[more]

ADJECTIVE

It is over.

Sure kiss your dear leader and his corrupt DOJs asses. You don't have the balls to demand they use the system as it's set up. No grand jury, no subpoenas, totally disregarding normal procedure for political expediency and all the grants of immunity, you don't see a problem, you're a pathetic POS.

See vid in link....

She will at the end of her first term. She will not run again, or if she does, she will be defeated by a mainstream middle of the road Republican. Cruz already know there is no chance for him in 2020.

Preview

Sure I do.

crim·i·nal
[ˈkrimənl]
[more]

ADJECTIVE

It is over.

Sure kiss your dear leader and his corrupt DOJs asses. You don't have the balls to demand they use the system as it's set up. No grand jury, no subpoenas, totally disregarding normal procedure for political expediency and all the grants of immunity, you don't see a problem, you're a pathetic POS.
The far right and alt right will never have the vote needed to rule this county. If you try to do it by force, well, your end is on you.

See vid in link....

She will at the end of her first term. She will not run again, or if she does, she will be defeated by a mainstream middle of the road Republican. He already know there is no chance for him in 2020.
Jake...if it were to come out that the shoot down of Seal Team Six was the result of Cankles server being hacked, I wonder if it would make a difference with leftists like yourself.

Obama stonewalls SEAL Team 6 helicopter crash probe, watchdog says
The Obama administration is violating a judge’s order to turn over documents in the Aug. 6, 2011, shootdown of a U.S. helicopter — call sign Extortion 17 — that killed members of SEAL Team 6 in Afghanistan, a watchdog group is charging.

On the fourth anniversary of the worst one-day loss of military life in the war on terror, families of the dead say they are aghast that the government will not honor basic requests under the Freedom of Information Act.

“It has now been four years since Extortion 17 was shot down,” said Doug Hamburger, whose Army air crew son, Patrick, was one of the 30 Americans killed. “I find it quite disturbing that the government is not willing to give us the answers we deserve. I find it very irritating that we will not question the Afghans about their knowledge of what took place that night.”

U.S. Central Command’s official investigation concluded that a rocket-launched grenade from a Taliban fighter standing near the landing zone clipped a rotary wing, sending the Ch-47 Chinook into a violent downward spin. It was the worst day for fatalities in the history of naval special warfare.

Forum List

Back