State breaks early voting record; expert says Trump factor is the reason

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Turning deep blue to red...The Trump Effect!

PERRY HALL, Md. - Maryland broke a record for the number of people who voted early in a general election.

This comes as thousands of people continue to pour into polling places across the state. One political science professor said he thinks he has an idea as to why.

At about noon on Monday, the state board of elections says they broke the record when 430,574 voted early.

"Hillary Clinton is not the force that's driving this right now. It's about the unknown," Tony Campbell, a political science professor at Towson University, said.

He calls it a gut feeling.

"I think the centerpiece of that is the outsider, kind of. Either the folks that are showing up are there to support Trump or they're there because they're afraid of Trump," Campbell said.

The record-breaking thousands of voters casting their ballot early.

People have waiting in line for up to an hour trying to turn in their vote.

(Excerpt) Read more at abc2news.com ...

People are freaked out Trump could win so they are stepping up....

Can't say I blame them....
Hoping the same is going on in Texas...
And people do the right thing and stop the madness..

There is no stopping the madness. Trump or Hillary; pick your poison.

People want to make sure that the better candidate (Trump) wins.

Only an overwhelming voting can confront all the Dem's fraud: cheating, making illegals and dead people vote, so on and on.

Vote Trump unless you want Soros to win! Can you imagine how much money he will lose if his bi*ch doesn't win?

Last edited:
Somehow, I can't imagine someone being so inspired by Hildabeest that they'd be running to the polls in record numbers. Just doesn't add up.

Somehow, I can't imagine someone being so inspired by Hildabeest that they'd be running to the polls in record numbers. Just doesn't add up.
Democrats are three-to-one over Republicans in early voting in Maryland.

Sorry about that!

Democrats are three to one over Republicans in Maryland.

Sorry about that!
Damn, you think they are all as dumb as you!...Lololololol!!!!!

Irony!

It's a blue state, dummy. You pseudocon tards really need to break out of your delusions and join the rest of us out here in reality.

Democrats are three to one over Republicans in Maryland.

Sorry about that!
Damn, you think they are all as dumb as you!...Lololololol!!!!!
It's a blue state, dummy. You really need to break out of your delusions and join the rest of us in reality.
Until Nov 9....lololol

Voting patterns don't work that way. I'd say nice try, but since you made it up it really wasn't

This is hilarious. Trump will be lucky to get 30% in Maryland.

Maybe he can win his home state of New York too!

Democrats are three-to-one over Republicans in early voting in Maryland.

Sorry about that!
You don't know shit! Just another liar who say anything to throw off the voters.

Forum List

Back