Starving People Into Getting the Jab

So tell me do you think a business owner can deny service to anyone for any reason ?
\Do you think an employer can fire anyone for any reason?

If you do then you are being a hypocrite when it comes to this subject
Okay, you win.

Children are, they can't consent. Having someone else consent for you is against the Nuremberg Code because that's what the Nazis did.
They're parents consented.

Or is it your suggestion that parents can't make their children do anything until they are the age of 18?

They're parents consented.

Or is it your suggestion that parents can't make their children do anything until they are the age of 18?
The Nuremberg Code talks about experimenting on children. Which is what Big Pharma did to bring these drugs to market. You can't experiment on children, that's what the Nazis did.

The Nuremberg Code talks about experimenting on children. Which is what Big Pharma did to bring these drugs to market. You can't experiment on children, that's what the Nazis did.
Without the parents' consent.

The Nazis forcibly separated children from their parents.

Maybe you want to learn what Nazis actually did before you start calling everything you disagree with Nazism.

But tell me do you think parents allowing new treatments for cancer to be used on their kids as "experimenting" on them?

Without the parents' consent.

The Nazis forcibly separated children from their parents.

Maybe you want to learn what Nazis actually did before you start calling everything you disagree with Nazism.

But tell me do you think parents allowing new treatments for cancer to be used on their kids as "experimenting" on them?
You're defending the breaking of the Nuremberg Code. Are you even an American?

Children are, they can't consent. Having someone else consent for you is against the Nuremberg Code because that's what the Nazis did.

Even using any form of force, intimidation, fraud, or coercion, to get adults to serve as medical test subjects, is a violation of the Nuremberg code.

Why don't you educate us about how much you know about the subject. Please show us a picture of the SARSCoV2 virus and tell us what's in the "vaccine".
Oh I don't think any pro-experimental injection people are going to show you that. I looked for it myself, but came up empty handed.

I'm sure some pro-experimental injection people will be along any minute now to finally provide that picture for all to see. How can they not?

You scared? Stay the fuck home and get YOUR groceries delivered. You think fear is fun. We're not the ones pissing ourselves.
I am not scared for myself but for others... As soon as you run out of ICU beds people die for simplistic reasons..

You have no right to infect people by living a unsafe lifestyle... You can do it if it is your own body and you want to go jumping off cliffs but you have absolutely no right to expect others to take the risks for you..

You don't get vaccinated you stay the fuck at home. That is your choice... You can read all the bullshit misinformation on Facebook, but don't expect the rest of us to be as dumb as you...

Forum List

Back