Starving People Into Getting the Jab

So you want to shoot people who tell you to order online...

Lets be clear, I was in a bar last weekend and it got unsafe considering the high numbers at the moment and I left... I took my business with me. The owner should have a choice to keep my business or the people that wants to be unvaccinated and not follow the rules..
I'm glad you are so fearful. When leftist sheep piss themselves with fear, it's funny.

So denying people food is ok with you? You must be vaxxed, because 2 of the main side effects are 1) irrationality and 2) being overly aggressive for no reason. You have both.
Maybe you should go to France and fight for their rights.

Why go to France, we have no rights right here. Our Constitution is a piece of worthless shit if the government can inject anything they want into me.
BOOM.

But I would amen your statement to read, Our Constitution is a piece of worthless shit if the government think they can inject anything they want into me.

Why go to France, we have no rights right here. Our Constitution is a piece of worthless shit if the government can inject anything they want into me.
No one is going to be denied entrance to a supermarket in the US vaccinated or not.

No one is going to be denied entrance to a supermarket in the US vaccinated or not.
1638189958968.jpeg

Vaccine mandates upheld by courts mean that our Constitution provides us NO protection from government over-reach, specifically from the government injecting anything they want into me. A no freedom Constitution. The people who wrote it would be shocked.

Here we go again with the IGNORANT claims of Nazism.

If you have any idea of the actual horrors committed by the Nazis you wouldn't be comparing your mere inconveniences to them.

IDIOT
Well, thanks for the nice compliment honey. I like you a lot too.

Vaccine mandates upheld by courts mean that our Constitution provides us NO protection from government over-reach, specifically from the government injecting anything they want into me. A no freedom Constitution. The people who wrote it would be shocked.
No one is being forced to get a vaccine.

All the courts held up was the already existing law that employer can require vaccines as a requisite to employment.

You don't have to get a shot.

And do you think that a business owner can deny service to anyone for any reason? Like not baking a cake for gay people?

If you do than you should have no problem with a business owner denying service for anyone not vaccinated.

Do you think an employer should be able to fire anyone for any reason?

If you do then you can't criticize an employer for firing people who refuse to get vaccinated.

Experimenting on children, like they've been doing for the vaxxes, is against the Nuremberg Code because children can't consent.
No one was FORCED against their will to participate in drug trials

No one is being forced to get a vaccine.

All the courts held up was the already existing law that employer can require vaccines as a requisite to employment.

You don't have to get a shot.

And do you think that a business owner can deny service to anyone for any reason? Like not baking a cake for gay people?

If you do than you should have no problem with a business owner denying service for anyone not vaccinated.

Do you think an employer should be able to fire anyone for any reason?

If you do then you can't criticize an employer for firing people who refuse to get vaccinated.

Forum List

Back