Start Thinking About A Tea Party Veep

Ben Carson inched closer to the presidency if you believe media polls:

Ben Carson Edging Close to Front-Runner Trump in Latest Iowa Poll
Aug 29, 2015 7:11 PM EDT
by John McCormick

Ben Carson Edging Close to Front-Runner Trump in Latest Iowa Poll

Ben Carson is the media’s first choice for VP because he is a decent black man. His job is to erase the image set in stone by Taqiyya the Liar: All black men are liars.
Admittedly, Carson is not the liar the Chicago rat is, but as near as I can tell he is running as a spiritual leader. That is not something I want in a president. I suspect that his stated policies will be predicated on his personal moral standards.

Parenthetically, selling himself as the nation’s spiritual leader was the sewer rat’s gig right from the beginning. One would think that the country had enough of that garbage for a while —— at least until the next generation of fools come along.

From what little I know about Carson I am not sure which one best fits the image he portrays:

1. My moral standards should be enforced on everybody.

2. I’m the savior you’ve been waiting for.

Ordinarily the following applies to dirt bags:

The people always have some champion whom they set over them and nurse into greatness. . . . This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears he is a protector. Plato

Carson is unique in that he can pass for a conservative protector were it not for the moral claptrap.

NOTE: When Bush the Younger awarded Carson the Medal of Freedom, it was okay to cite Carson’s “High moral standards and dedication to helping others." Nobody is going to give Carson a medal when he turns out to be another spiritual leader like the Chicago sewer rat.

Forget medals and morals and compare Carson’s known abilities to those of Trump. Trump wins hands down. In plain English does the country want the standards of a neurosurgeon? or the standards of a builder with executive ability coming out the wazoo?

Let me remind you that media scum gave the country Taqiyya the Liar whose only ability was community organizing with tax dollars.

Admittedly, Carson is not the liar the Chicago rat is, but as near as I can tell he is running as a spiritual leader. That is not something I want in a president. I suspect that his stated policies will be predicated on his personal moral standards.

Parenthetically, selling himself as the nation’s spiritual leader was the sewer rat’s gig right from the beginning. One would think that the country had enough of that garbage for a while —— at least until the next generation of fools come along.
I’ll be a lot happy if The Donald makes this about Ben Carson angling towards being seen as another spiritual leader regardless of the religion. When it comes to Americans choosing between a president and a pope —— the president will win every time.

Donald Trump Ben Carson Religion Feud: 'I'm Not Going To Participate,' Doctor Says Of GOP Spat
By Elizabeth Whitman
September 10 2015 2:16 PM EDT

Donald Trump Ben Carson Religion Feud: 'I'm Not Going To Participate,' Doctor Says Of GOP Spat

I'm more concerned about The Democrat Party's choice of a running mate for Bernie Sanders. Fortunately recent abandonment of The (former) U.S. Constitution has enabled a Raul Castro VP bid so it may not be as hard for The Democrats to come up with a ticket as had been thought.

Playing the God card against Trump is a sly variation of the black guy playing the race card against the white guy:

Most recently, Dr. Ben Carson entered the arena by comparing the depth of Trump’s faith to his own, and finding that Trump was lacking. “By humility and the fear of the Lord are riches and honor and life and that’s a very big part of who I am. I don’t get that impression with him. Maybe I’m wrong, but I don’t get that.”

Using Faith as a Weapon
Dr. Carson probably knows he shouldn’t have.
By Esther Goldberg – 9.13.15

Using Faith as a Weapon

Do not say you weren't warned. Dr. Carson’s compassionate action horseshit defines him as another wannabe spiritual leader that will end up worse than seven years of the Chicago sewer rat’s lies. Listen closely to the way Carson double-speaks the same old failed welfare state policies:

Do not say you weren't warned. Dr. Carson’s compassionate action horseshit defines him as another wannabe spiritual leader that will end up worse than seven years of the Chicago sewer rat’s lies. Listen closely to the way Carson double-speaks the same old failed welfare state policies:
I get nervous when anybody talks about vaccines the way Doctor Carson talks. The doctor doth protest too much.

Interview: Carson schools Trump about vaccines
By Ryan Lovelace
9/19/15 12:01 AM

Political News and Political Analysis about Congress, the President and federal government.

Voluntary participation is fine, but I always smell forced vaccinations in the wind blowing from politicians and doctors. Whatever the truth is about any vaccine, the sharpshooters are always behind the curtain manipulating the government for tax dollars. Forced vaccinations amounts to big tax dollars ad infinitum. I just cannot imagine Carson knowing how to deal with Wall Street or Big Pharma. The fact that media loves him does not help his case either.

Forum List

Back