Starbucks sacks woman who refused to wear pride shirt

You need to read the article again. I am merely paraphrasing.
I have read it

quote the evidence if you can
Sure, as long as you must consider my opinions the equivalent to the "gospel Truth" from now on even though I am not on the Right Wing. Do you agree?
I thought you were going to come back with something stronger

such as this:
According to the lawsuit, on 22 August last year Fresse was told that she had lost her job because “her comportment was not in compliance with Starbucks’ core values” referencing that she had told her co-workers who did wear the t-shirt that they “need Jesus”.

Yes she did use a word that when translated into Liberish is a profanity - « Jesus »

but only after libs demanded to know why she wont wear the shirt

Last edited:
I have read it

Sure, as long as you must consider my opinions the equivalent to the "gospel Truth" from now on even though I am not on the Right Wing. Do you agree?
I thought you were going to come back with something stronger

such as this:
According to the lawsuit, on 22 August last year Fresse was told that she had lost her job because “her comportment was not in compliance with Starbucks’ core values” referencing that she had told her co-workers who did wear the t-shirt that they “need Jesus”.

Yes he did a word that when translated into Liberish is a profanity
- « Jesus »

but only after libs demanded to know why she wont wear the shirt
Any convenient excuse may do; she was proselytizing.

I agree to not complain about Starbucks women dressed like this:
BodypaintStarbucks.jpg

That employee was "proselytizing" and raised an ethical concern.
The company proselytized to her first by telling her to wear the shirt

and she explained why to the KGB agent who called
Company policy is not the same as private individual policy. She is no religious authority.

A business cannot force its beliefs on others. A Christian company cannot force its social beliefs on an individual. Nor can a Starbucks force its social beliefs on an individual.

That employee was "proselytizing" and raised an ethical concern.
The company proselytized to her first by telling her to wear the shirt

and she explained why to the KGB agent who called
Company policy is not the same as private individual policy. She is no religious authority.

A business cannot force its beliefs on others. A Christian company cannot force its social beliefs on an individual. Nor can a Starbucks force its social beliefs on an individual.
It is not about religious beliefs but about equality and equal protection of the laws.

The Citizens of each State shall be entitled to all Privileges and Immunities of Citizens in the several States.

I have read it

You are a moron.
You have no "gospel Truth" with me simply because you are on the right wing; it means you automatically have nothing but right wing fantasy.

This is what Good Christians should be concerned about in public venues:

Proverbs 6

16 These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:

17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,

18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,

19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

Not what the article states.
If she was running around waving a Bible and invoking Jesus as you claim she would have been fired BEFORE the shirt incident.

her religion was not an issue till she refused to wear the shirt promoting sexual confusion

Not what the article states.
If she was running around waving a Bible and invoking Jesus as you claim she would have been fired BEFORE the shirt incident.

her religion was not an issue till she refused to wear the shirt promoting sexual confusion
Not what the article states. Just gossip, hearsay and soothsay is all you have.

The article says she was fired for mentioning Jesus AFTER the shirt incident

not before

so the godless libs opened the conversation about religion not her

The article says she was fired for mentioning Jesus AFTER the shirt incident

not before

so the godless libs opened the conversation about religion not her
Care to cite the actual quote instead of you filtering your paraphrasing through right wing fantasy?

Care to cite the actual quote instead of you filtering your paraphrasing through right wing fantasy?
I asked you for an actual quote and you never provided one

read the article

she was not fired until after the shirt incident

so you figure it out

I asked you for an actual quote and you never provided one

read the article

she was not fired until after the shirt incident

so you figure it out
You show us the actual quote that led to your rational line of reasoning.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back