Starbucks sacks woman who refused to wear pride shirt

She is suing the coffee chain for her hurt snowflake feelings. How long is this nonsense going to drag on for before the forces of darkness learn to respect their fellow man.

Must really suck that the only worthwhile events are thousands of miles away in the land that kicked your country's ass! If Starbucks HAD any respect for their fellow man and employee, they wouldn't be forcing nor firing ANYONE just for not wearing a tee shirt that violated her religious freedom, buttcake!

Can we burn your house down, just out of principle?
In other words, you fascists are all talk.

Soooo, you think fascists are all talk, yet fascism isn't about talking, but about forcing others to live by your own rules and standards.

Doesn't that better describe what YOU are doing?

You ain't too bright are you. Took one too many bricks to the head, eh?

She is suing the coffee chain for her hurt snowflake feelings. How long is this nonsense going to drag on for before the forces of darkness learn to respect their fellow man.
Wow, you are going full Nazi. You should probably keep those little dark tidbits to yourself. Pretend you are a descent human being.

Do keep in mind that wearing shirts inside out is always an option. :D :D :D

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I also remember what Jill said to Randy on a Home Improvement TV show episode when he did not like the school supplies that was left over for her to buy. She told him to make the designs more interesting by adding to them whatever came from his own imagination.

Must really suck that the only worthwhile events are thousands of miles away in the land that kicked your country's ass! If Starbucks HAD any respect for their fellow man and employee, they wouldn't be forcing nor firing ANYONE just for not wearing a tee shirt that violated her religious freedom, buttcake!

They didn't.

Yes you did.
Not so.

quote the passage that says she did try to influence others.

you know very well it doesnt exist

but I will play along with you just for the sake of argument

at worst you are falsely accusing her of expressing an opinion contrary the perverts at Starbucks

Unless she physically prevented another employee from wearing the shirt there is no comparison

Yes you did.
Not so.

at worst you are falsely accusing her of expressing an opinion contrary the perverts at Starbucks

Unless she physically prevented another employee from wearing the shirt there is no comparison

A business can stop you from harassing other employees. There are entire books and classes on that.

Yes you did.
Not so.

That employee was "proselytizing" and raised an ethical concern.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
She’s about to get a nice paycheck as she has every right to refuse wearing the shirt and Starbucks should’ve accommodated her views.

I once took a woman to Starbucks because I forgot her name.

After I saw her name on the cup and addressed her in kind, she scolded me for getting her name wrong.

Company policy is not the same as private individual policy. She is no religious authority.
thats nonsense

the lib lie being offered here is that she attempted to convince other employees to not wear the shirt

but that did not happen according to the information provided

Company policy is not the same as private individual policy. She is no religious authority.
thats nonsense

the lib lie being offered here is that she attempted to convince other employees to not wear the shirt

but that did not happen according to the information provided
She was proselytizing and it created a convenient ethical conflict. It was in the article.

What are you saying, dickweed ?

Your OP is a lie.

In reading it, it sounds like she would not keep her mouth shut regarding religion to her fellow workers.

That is what got her fired.

Forum List

Back