Starbucks sacks woman who refused to wear pride shirt

She is suing the coffee chain for her hurt snowflake feelings. How long is this nonsense going to drag on for before the forces of darkness learn to respect their fellow man.
/-----/ Tommy, you should be fired for not wearing this, then maybe you'll understand.
View attachment 421731
Like the Laity has any original sinning room to Talk.

She is suing the coffee chain for her hurt snowflake feelings. How long is this nonsense going to drag on for before the forces of darkness learn to respect their fellow man.
tommy you are amazing,,

first you claim to be anti fascist and then you defend fascist ideology,,,

WTF???

tommy you are amazing,,

WTF???

Little Tommy is confused. But I can see why. While we 'Muricans are pigging out on Thanksgiving turkey and dressing, all he gets today is this warmed-over slop...

https://metro.co.uk/2017/08/27/13-disgusting-foods-that-brits-absolutely-love-6865993/

Yeah I know the guys started it with forcing a baker to bake a cake.
The baker was in business on a for the profit of lucre basis. He was not in business on a not-for-profit and for morals basis.

She should burn the place down, just out of principle.
Can we burn your house down, just out of principle?
If you snowflakes actually burned stuff down, rather than clinging to your sky daddy and your little AR-15's you might not be in a position where you need storm troopers to murder innocent black people in the streets for you.

In other words, you fascists are all talk. We're actually in the streets fighting, you are bullshitting.
Aren’t said “storm troopers” killing far more white people in the streets?
Oh boy, pesky facts getting in the way again.
people-shot-to-death-by-us-police-by-race.jpg

tommy you are amazing,,

WTF???

Little Tommy is confused. But I can see why. While we 'Muricans are pigging out on Thanksgiving turkey and dressing, all he gets today is this warmed-over slop...

13 disgusting foods that Brits absolutely love
hes still mad over 1776,,,

tommy you are amazing,,

WTF???

Farking colonialist bastids doing what farking colonialist bastids do: Always trying to tell other people how to run their lives.

tommy you are amazing,,

WTF???

those damned colonies again? My paternal grandmother was brought up in London----
like----turn of the century VICTORIAN ENGLAND
---oy. She did get to the USA----but as far as
I understand, NEVER ASSIMILATED. What I recall from my VERY EARLY childhood at her house was
BOILED CABBAGE.

She should burn the place down, just out of principle.
Can we burn your house down, just out of principle?
If you snowflakes actually burned stuff down, rather than clinging to your sky daddy and your little AR-15's you might not be in a position where you need storm troopers to murder innocent black people in the streets for you.

In other words, you fascists are all talk. We're actually in the streets fighting, you are bullshitting.
I dont remember storm troopers in the Progressive cities murdering innocent black people.

Crime, not cops, is by far the largest threat to black lives (nypost.com)

As BLM Protests Raged, Chicago Saw Highest Black-On-Black Murder Rate In 60 Years - The Daily Coin

There is something about the progressive slaves, who have resorted by to their heritage of African savagery.

The Jews were forced to be tatted OR ELSE.

If you were told to wear a MAGA T-shirt, what would you think?????.....Watch this folks..............................

If you were told to wear a MAGA T-shirt, what would you think?????.....Watch this folks..............................
hes not responding anymore cause he got caught being a fascist,,,

They wouldn't have had to fire me- I'd tell them where to put their shirt, and no I have nothing against gay people, I despise idiots trying to force me to do anything- course, I'd never work as Starbucks anyway- it's coffee sucks.

If you owned or managed a business which relies on good customer service would you allow someone to wear any political signage which some would find offensive? The 1st Amendment has nothing to do with the rights of employees or even customers in requiring or denying anything which might impact the bottom line.

They wouldn't have had to fire me- I'd tell them where to put their shirt, and no I have nothing against gay people, I despise idiots trying to force me to do anything- course, I'd never work as Starbucks anyway- it's coffee sucks.

They told her she didn't have to wear the shirt. Where the problem came in is when she tried to get others to not wear one.

She also stated that although her manager said she didn’t have to wear the shirt, corporate then contacted her that she had to, which I disagree with, but we don’t know the whole story, just her side. The courts will have to weigh in.

Good point.

If you owned or managed a business which relies on good customer service would you allow someone to wear any political signage which some would find offensive? The 1st Amendment has nothing to do with the rights of employees or even customers in requiring or denying anything which might impact the bottom line.

An employer has no right to push their political agenda on their employees. I have known businesses sued for this because it can fall under hostile work conditions.

Starbucks is a private company so as far as I am concerned they have every right to fire her. On the other hand she has every right to try to sue them.

However, wearing a fucking pride shirt is not showing respect for ones fellow man it is nothing more than a shallow symbol of a political view.

No one needs others to wear a fucking symbol to support them

I am not a high priced Philadelphia lawyer, so I don't know how her lawsuit will fare.

However, it is interesting not how Starbucks promotes homosexuality, but how they crack down even on lowly members of their staff that refuse to toe the line and genuflect to their ideology of pederasty.

Liberalism can't tolerate dissent, not for a sec. It isn't enough just to get their way, they insist that everyone agree with them.
They are promoting a better world. Why does that threaten you ?

They are doing no such thing.

The are strictly virtue signaling

New Topics

Forum List

Back