Starbucks sacks woman who refused to wear pride shirt

She is suing the coffee chain for her hurt snowflake feelings. How long is this nonsense going to drag on for before the forces of darkness learn to respect their fellow man.

I am not a high priced Philadelphia lawyer, so I don't know how her lawsuit will fare.

However, it is interesting not how Starbucks promotes homosexuality, but how they crack down even on lowly members of their staff that refuse to toe the line and genuflect to their ideology of pederasty.

Liberalism can't tolerate dissent, not for a sec. It isn't enough just to get their way, they insist that everyone agree with them.

They wouldn't have had to fire me- I'd tell them where to put their shirt, and no I have nothing against gay people, I despise idiots trying to force me to do anything- course, I'd never work as Starbucks anyway- it's coffee sucks.

They told her she didn't have to wear the shirt. Where the problem came in is when she tried to get others to not wear one.

OH!!! that is different------the op did not present ENOUGH of the story

She is suing the coffee chain for her hurt snowflake feelings. How long is this nonsense going to drag on for before the forces of darkness learn to respect their fellow man.

I am not a high priced Philadelphia lawyer, so I don't know how her lawsuit will fare.

However, it is interesting not how Starbucks promotes homosexuality, but how they crack down even on lowly members of their staff that refuse to toe the line and genuflect to their ideology of pederasty.

Liberalism can't tolerate dissent, not for a sec. It isn't enough just to get their way, they insist that everyone agree with them.
They are promoting a better world. Why does that threaten you ?

How did she manage to slip by HR? I thought one of the prerequisites for employment as a Starbucks barista was to be a homosexual?

sounds like its starbucks that doesnt respect their fellow man,,,

its 1776 all over again,,

why are you threatened she wouldnt wear a shirt???

better than what?

why are you threatened she wouldnt wear a shirt???

I do not wear shirts with SAYINGS or ADVERTISEMENTS or prominent LOGOS
either. I am not a mobile commercial for any
cause

Yes, you are a fascist. We already knew. Nobody should be forced to endorse a political statement as a requirement for employment.

If you were forced to wear a "Jesus is God" shirt, you would be all over it like shit on stink.

How did she manage to slip by HR? I thought one of the prerequisites for employment as a Starbucks barista was to be a homosexual?

For the fellows who have the job, it certainly is. But I don't think so for the broads.

Yes, you are a fascist. We already knew. Nobody should be forced to endorse a political statement as a requirement for employment.

If you were forced to wear a "Jesus is God" shirt, you would be all over it like shit on stink.

She wasn't forced to wear the shirt.

Yeah I know the guys started it with forcing a baker to bake a cake.

Now, I realize that as a member of the identity group "imbecile Americans", you have too little intelligence to understand the world at any level more advanced than that of a three year old, but she was fired after receiving a telephone call wherein she asserted her right not to wear one.

Now, I realize that as a member of the identity group "imbecile Americans", you have too little intelligence to understand the world at any level more advanced than that of a three year old, but she was fired after receiving a telephone call wherein she asserted her right not to wear one.

You made that up.

Forum List

Back